Home

Runes -> Black Market

This is a discussion on Runes -> Black Market within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Runes -> Black Market

I went ahead and grabbed ROTY Mighty Mouse for 10K just because he was my favorite player growing up. Hopefully his badges and attributes get a little better once these ROTY cards are updated.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:40 AM   #58
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I went ahead and grabbed ROTY Mighty Mouse for 10K just because he was my favorite player growing up. Hopefully his badges and attributes get a little better once these ROTY cards are updated.
ye I def would pick up ROTY players around 10k or under it. we can assume they are going to rise in terms of value when patch goes live.

anyways I got a bit trolled by 2K concerning the second code I got. I opened some small packs and bought cheap players to unlock the last rune I needed and actually got it in the end. but you know what? instead of getting something decent stuff or a black market I got ! 200 ! MT. 200!!! Thanks 2K - you reward big time this year.....
Old 10-03-2015, 08:02 AM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
ye I def would pick up ROTY players around 10k or under it. we can assume they are going to rise in terms of value when patch goes live.

anyways I got a bit trolled by 2K concerning the second code I got. I opened some small packs and bought cheap players to unlock the last rune I needed and actually got it in the end. but you know what? instead of getting something decent stuff or a black market I got ! 200 ! MT. 200!!! Thanks 2K - you reward big time this year.....
That's disappointing. Rewards are real cheap this year, you just get balls for the current team collection, nothing for the dynamics and some regular packs for the historics. I already got the team balls that I want plus the complete Mavs and Hawks dynamics collection and I have reached the 250 cards mark, so I am already done collecting cards for 2k16. Honestly I am happy about that, otherwise I would spend way too much time in the AH to collect some cards I actually don't need.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:27 PM   #60
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I actually want to push towards diamond hakeem this year and then sell all the cards and play with rewards and maybe some good Throwback Releases...Im almost done with regular season just miss some expensive cards... trying to snipe them
Old 10-03-2015, 06:36 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

My Throwback Raptors lineup is almost ready after lucking into a ROTY Vince Carter for 20K today. I just need to snipe a T-Mac and I'll be set. I've already got ROTY Stoudamire waiting to complete the backcourt trio that never was in real life, since Stoudamire got traded to Portland by the time Carter and McGrady arrived.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 07:46 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

It must be my lucky day, because the trio has been completed on a 1/10 odds pull from the Historic Raptors Domination reward pack!

ROTY Mighty Mouse
ROTY Vinsanity
Gold Tmac

are ready to roll!
Attached Images
File Type: png tmac.png (317.3 KB, 222 views)
Old 10-03-2015, 09:33 PM   #63
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
It must be my lucky day, because the trio has been completed on a 1/10 odds pull from the Historic Raptors Domination reward pack!

ROTY Mighty Mouse
ROTY Vinsanity
Gold Tmac

are ready to roll!
But I thought you couldn't play with ROTY cards right now?

Old 10-03-2015, 11:53 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
But I thought you couldn't play with ROTY cards right now?
Not yet, but as soon as they're activated on the servers, my Raptors lineup is ready to go!

I've already played a couple of games with McGrady, and he is a beastly slasher. His acceleration while running and explosion while jumping are Jordan-esque. Tmac is definitely the best athlete I've used so far besides rookie MJ. A bad free throw rating (70) and tough to time free throw animation are Tmac's only real weaknesses. I was missing lots of free throws with him even while I had double red rings of fire.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »