Home

Amethyst Jason Kidd Attribute Ratings & Badges

This is a discussion on Amethyst Jason Kidd Attribute Ratings & Badges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2015, 10:28 PM   #17
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Amethyst Jason Kidd Attribute Ratings & Badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
After playing some Historic Domination games today with Kidd, I can confirm that he is just as much of a beast on the court as he is in his ratings. All of his dribbling, passing, and shooting animations are super quick. Unless you want a point guard who can posterizer dunk or spam threes, this is probably the best PG card in the game right now. He can do it all at both ends of the floor and is a blur in transition. The only thing he can't do super well is dunk.
Yeah, I played against a buddy who has him a few days ago, the only time my John Wall has been in trouble. Gonna get him tomorrow, only 2 games left and the first ASG wasn't nearly as tough as I expected.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:56 PM   #18
Rookie

Can't stand the character model. Dude looks like an alien.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:44 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Is it just my imagination or have they changed Kidd's shooting animations recently? I feel like his shooting form is coming out a lot slower today than it was a couple of days ago.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:57 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Is it just my imagination or have they changed Kidd's shooting animations recently? I feel like his shooting form is coming out a lot slower today than it was a couple of days ago.
Yeah he was definitely updated, accessories and animations.. His layup is different too now.. About time, definitely felt cheated when I first got him and he played like a bigger CP3.. His head color is still messed up though.. But I'm just glad he looks (accessory and animation wise) like Jason Kidd. Now I actually wanna use him..
Old 10-08-2015, 10:42 PM   #21
Rookie

ah, I was getting so used to my free bigger CP3... Luckily the first shot I took with him today was a very close mid range. New shot isn't too bad, looks like a big man's release though. Size-ups are on the slower side.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 11:49 PM   #22
Rookie

Kidd always had a more deliberate release so I think it suits him pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2015, 02:39 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I just noticed today that Amethyst Jason Kidd has the Closer personality trait. Was that always there, and I just overlooked it initially? Or did that get added to the card recently?

If it's the latter, I wish they would add Closer to Gold Ray Allen as well. I don't remember much from that particular Bucks season, but it seemed like he always had a reputation for hitting clutch free throws and jump shots. They also need to fix Gold Ray's player model by making him skinnier and giving him a little bit of hair. He still looks like the older Miami Heat Ray.

Last edited by jyoung; 10-19-2015 at 02:52 AM.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #24
Banned

Enso's Arena

man his face is so pink lol looks like he just came out of a womb or something

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »