Home

Bug: Contracts Don't Apply To Players If Used From The Item Limit Exceeded Screen

This is a discussion on Bug: Contracts Don't Apply To Players If Used From The Item Limit Exceeded Screen within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Bug: Contracts Don't Apply To Players If Used From The Item Limit Exceeded Screen

I just noticed today that if you hit "apply contract" after receiving your 11th contract from a card pack (which puts you over the 10 contract limit), that 11th contract will essentially disappear and won't correctly apply to the player if you try to use it on someone from that item limit exceeded screen.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize this until I'd already wasted about 30 contracts using this method while running through Domination.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 03:24 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Bug: Contracts Don't Apply To Players If Used From The Item Limit Exceeded Screen

MAN! I thought I was just trippin'!

Good catch bro!
Old 10-08-2015, 03:26 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Bug: Contracts Don't Apply To Players If Used From The Item Limit Exceeded Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I just noticed today that if you hit "apply contract" after receiving your 11th contract from a card pack (which puts you over the 10 contract limit), that 11th contract will essentially disappear and won't correctly apply to the player if you try to use it on someone from that item limit exceeded screen.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize this until I'd already wasted about 30 contracts using this method while running through Domination.
Why am I not surprised.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcolbert
MAN! I thought I was just trippin'!

Good catch bro!
Wait so when I get my 11th gold +5 games and add it to a player from that screen it wont go into effect? Ive lost some 30-40 games then...

So you have to do it the long way of sending your 11th +3,4 or 5 to the auction then use one of your 10 +3,4 or 5 and then move the contract card on the auction back to your collection.
Thats alotta work (sarcasm).
Old 10-08-2015, 04:06 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikisaiyan
Wait so when I get my 11th gold +5 games and add it to a player from that screen it wont go into effect? Ive lost some 30-40 games then...
Yep, that's exactly what's been happening to me on Xbox One.

I've probably lost around 50 to 75 contract games before realizing this bug was going on.

The workaround is to make sure that you're always at 9 contracts or less before opening a card pack that could potentially contain a contract. Because once you get to 10 contracts in your inventory, and you get that 11th contract from a card pack, it can't be applied properly without bugging out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 07:49 PM   #6
QNo
MVP

Or as an alternative workaround, send it to your auctions, later apply it from there.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

ow my... i didnt even notice this! good catch.

i have lost so many contracts then!
Old 10-08-2015, 11:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Yeah, when you're over capacity and you pull one just send it to your auctions. When you're under capacity again just retrieve one from your auctions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »