Home

How many cards do you have?

This is a discussion on How many cards do you have? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2015, 07:43 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How many cards do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
You can search for missing cards right out of your collections this year, did you know that?
No, I didn't. I'll try it tonight. Thanks for the tip!!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
You can search for missing cards right out of your collections this year, did you know that?
That was a nice addition. What would also be nice is to be able to do the same search from within your own My Auctions inventory.

It would also be nice if they put in a little work to adapt the game to PC so that one could type out numbers instead of scrolling back and forth.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raldo46
No, I didn't. I'll try it tonight. Thanks for the tip!!
Well it works on the players, but not on the team items. It was all the different jerseys that confused me last year. Anyway, it's an improvement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raldo46
Well it works on the players, but not on the team items. It was all the different jerseys that confused me last year. Anyway, it's an improvement.
Oh man, well that sucks. It was for jersey collections that it was hardest to figure out which were needed to complete.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:27 PM   #13
Rookie

In regards to the OP -

I left for work today and was at about 1230.

I have not spent any money (except the extra $20 bucks to get the Jordan version) Just buying and flipping cards.

Without completion bonuses you are gonna to have to treat the auction house like its a separate game mode and grind for all the MT you can get.

Really curious to see how long it will take to get to Jordan - there going to have add a ton more cards though because I've bought almost every possible card that is gonna be available for 1k or less and I'm not even halfway there.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:52 PM   #14
Rookie

No money spent on packs (beside couple cheap packs bought with my own earned VC) and completed the current dominations. I'm at 178th card ugh. That Ray card is almost impossible unless I spend money
Old 10-11-2015, 03:16 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincythunder
No money spent on packs (beside couple cheap packs bought with my own earned VC) and completed the current dominations. I'm at 178th card ugh. That Ray card is almost impossible unless I spend money

Game hasn't even been out for a month man. Just put the time in and you'll get there soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They got the big fella down there inside, and if you slow the game down a lot he'll get into position. You know he gone bang you all night.-Ben Wallace on Shaquille O'Neal at halftime, game 5 of the 2004 NBA Finals. Hope nobody takes this out of context...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 04:40 AM   #16
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I'm around 1450 Cards and it's getting really tough to find any new card under 1k. I don't think getting Diamond Jordan will be possible w/o spending a lot of money for the high value cards...

At least I wanna try Diamond Hakeem...but I hope they bring some cheap Emerald and Historic packs within the next week. Either Ill grind them through with MT or be able to pick up all the new stuff for decent numbers.

Anyway knowing how to snipe and make MT is the way. People telling its impossible to even reach ray allen w/o spending cash should go back to Call of Duty.

Last edited by justlaze; 10-11-2015 at 04:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »