Home

How many cards do you have?

This is a discussion on How many cards do you have? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 06:10 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: How many cards do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikisaiyan
Could you please enlighten us.
I got a ROTY Franchise for about 4400 mt , so would that be good value or a snipe?
nah the value went down so much in the past few days since they dropped the ROTY packs lol... I bought like 5 for 8-10k the day they dropped the packs and thought they were steals.. haven't been able to sell them, and I'm stubborn, so I'm not losing money on them. Unfortunately they regularly sell for 4-6K now.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:01 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 4

I really want a James Harden card. I've been playing as the Rockets in MyGM and man, it's so much fun to play as him. So smooth and his dribble moves are so good. What's the best way to get him? VIP Packs or the Auction House? Every now and again when I get MT points, I pull a Bronze pack just to get a player that's not in my collection. Easiest way to beef up the card numbers. Play some Gauntlet matches, load up on MT and buy a Bronze pack. Only once I got a Gold player through it, DeMarcus Cousins. Would VIP Packs be the best way to get an Amethyst or should I just buy the player directly?

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Old 10-20-2015, 07:38 AM   #35
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvislegend
I really want a James Harden card. I've been playing as the Rockets in MyGM and man, it's so much fun to play as him. So smooth and his dribble moves are so good. What's the best way to get him? VIP Packs or the Auction House? Every now and again when I get MT points, I pull a Bronze pack just to get a player that's not in my collection. Easiest way to beef up the card numbers. Play some Gauntlet matches, load up on MT and buy a Bronze pack. Only once I got a Gold player through it, DeMarcus Cousins. Would VIP Packs be the best way to get an Amethyst or should I just buy the player directly?
Buying directly is always better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 07:55 AM   #36
MVP

I have 1155 cards and 170k mt. Ive found it hard to flip cards the last few days. I am guessing it is bc of the ROTY packs that people are buying and it is flooding the market

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 10-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #37
MVP

I have like 30

I sold them all.

I find it nearly impossible to get Diamond Jordan, and all rest cards require too much grinding or money for me to collect.

So many cards to get Ralph Sampson????

Even a Ray Allen for 400 cards is too much as I play against him, and he looks very one-dimensional.
Old 10-20-2015, 08:33 AM   #38
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
I have 1155 cards and 170k mt. Ive found it hard to flip cards the last few days. I am guessing it is bc of the ROTY packs that people are buying and it is flooding the market
yep those ROTY packs destroyed the one's sitting on lot of cards which they bought before their release...got hard to make MT, but if you wanna pump up collector level now it's a good time to buy those gold right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I have like 30

I sold them all.

I find it nearly impossible to get Diamond Jordan, and all rest cards require too much grinding or money for me to collect.

So many cards to get Ralph Sampson????

Even a Ray Allen for 400 cards is too much as I play against him, and he looks very one-dimensional.
dude it's so worth...I badged sampson up to full gold and destroy every other center...I think he has like 95 hook shot...if you give him 3 hook badges on top it's getting completly ridiculous
Old 10-21-2015, 08:08 AM   #39
Rookie

I'm at 298. Trying to get to 400 for the ray ray. After that, it's a fire sale
Old 10-25-2015, 07:46 AM   #40
Pro

I have just reached the 550 cards reward with 539 cards. So I still don't have access to 11 of my cards including '96 Rodman.
That sucks BIG time!
I already had to wait a couple of days for my ROTYs but now I am already waiting 2 weeks for my Domination rewards.
Shame on you 2k!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »