Home

11 free agency collections with no reward....

This is a discussion on 11 free agency collections with no reward.... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
11 free agency collections with no reward....

So with the addition of the Black Marketplace, 11 free agency collections with no reward, more expensive packs, and Gold players from last year are now special Amethyst cards. The mode has become so expensive with less rewards. You used to get MT for collections no you get dreadful crap. Last year just tbt packs. This year tbt then fbf the next day. How do you keep up with all of that while playing Domination and watch the cpu gouge you for MT ALLGAME. Several strips from people bumping in to you, several missed layups, open shots, and no fouls to name a few. I'm halfway through historic domination and it's no fun.... I thought this was a Sim but in Domination it's like NBA Jam... Only way to win is to play the fastest brand of basketball and that's so realistic. We were told that nba 2k16 would FEEL different every game... In domination every game is the same.... Cpu will shoot around 55%-60% get several fouls and several layups due to their cpu cohorts on your team not playing defense. This is every game... And if you win you can still be punished for not winning how 2k tells you. Everything right with MyTeam last year is gone and now it's about spending lots of real money on packs with no guarantee and MT is impossible to make by playing the cpu only. I liked the fact last year that if I didn't want to play people online I still had fun and was challenged and now it feels like NBA Jam. Not gonna be one to say I'm leaving 2k but this year the mode is set for people who plan on spending lots of real money and not for the grinder...

#Bop
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 09:43 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: 11 free agency collections with no reward....

Try buying the cheapest packs, easiest way to get players you don't have and every now and again, you get someone worthwhile. I pulled DeMarcus Cousins from a cheap pack a few days ago. You can farm enough VC in MyCareer to earn enough to buy a pack. I'm slowly but surely getting players I need to complete collections. You should try it.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Old 10-10-2015, 11:26 AM   #3
QNo
MVP

The CPU shoots about 35% against me. Domination is a lot like NBA jam for sure, but that's mostly because it's so easy to beat and fast-break basketball is the easiest way to get the MT requirements.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:24 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
The CPU shoots about 35% against me. Domination is a lot like NBA jam for sure, but that's mostly because it's so easy to beat and fast-break basketball is the easiest way to get the MT requirements.
Yep, the historic teams are playing really badly. With a real fast team it's more Execution than Domination. All the diamond cards are performing very poorly, it's sad to see Bird hitting just 30% or Kareem being dominated by some silver centers.

Last edited by Abstruso; 10-10-2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:01 PM   #5
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstruso
Yep, the historic teams are playing really badly. With a real fast team it's more Execution than Domination. All the diamond cards are performing very poorly, it's sad to see Bird hitting just 30% or Kareem being dominated by some silver centers.
The one exception was Magic Johnson. He absolutely torched me even though I had Kawhi on him the whole game. He scored 47 on 21-32 FGs on me. I don't think any other player even scored 25 or 30 on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 01:25 PM   #6
Rookie

I go through the motions sure.... But the cpu is absurd on my end lol. Plus I buy cheap packs and all I get are free agents... Eleven pages with no reward is overkill.... But I'll play on... Felt good to rant

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »