Home

Weekly Challenge

This is a discussion on Weekly Challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2015, 08:46 PM   #73
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Weekly Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I beat Rockets II last week early Wednesday morning and it gave me a second Maxwell card. I got my first Maxwell card from beating Rockets I early Tuesday afternoon.

They have since changed the reward on Rockets II to Horry.
Yeah, I got Horry just fine today.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:11 PM   #74
Rookie

Next reward is Kenny the Jet. Are these challenges unlocked on Tuesday?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2015, 12:00 AM   #75
Pro

OVR: 4

I had no idea that Pero Antic was apart of the 94 Phoenix Suns. Seriously 2K? Who does the research for these challenges, a freaking intern? Pathetic. Couldn't put Charles Barkley so they put in a guy from the current 2015-2016 active rosters. That's so sad. Half of the team for the Horry Challenge is all generic players. What kind of a challenge is this?

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2015, 06:17 AM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvislegend
I had no idea that Pero Antic was apart of the 94 Phoenix Suns. Seriously 2K? Who does the research for these challenges, a freaking intern? Pathetic. Couldn't put Charles Barkley so they put in a guy from the current 2015-2016 active rosters. That's so sad. Half of the team for the Horry Challenge is all generic players. What kind of a challenge is this?
Wow, just wow. 2k are so ****ing lazy. They force us to play these boring games, every week they just throw out a new team and here, play them for at least 4 times so you can get a card that is not really worth it just so you can grind it out for Kareem. And if that is not enough now they cannot get the teams right? Just wow. I won 3 warriors challenge 1 games and i am already bored playing these challenges.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:43 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvislegend
So weird... What happened to community challenges ?
Why not SITUATIONAL challenges?

I would love to see some sort of solo challenge mode that randomly matches up based on overall rating.

A lot of potential for my team, 2k can do better.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:45 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 4

Can we talk about how embarrassingly easy the Robert Horry challenge was? Without key Phoenix Suns player Charles Barkley, who do you include in that Phoenix Suns team to make this challenge even remotely difficult? This team had basically nobody with most of the bench just your average made up 2K player that exists on every historic team in the game. If these challenges were supposed to simulate how tough each series was on the road to the NBA Finals, this challenge was embarrassingly inaccurate. If memory serves me right, this series went down to 7 games and was really back and forth with the series set to go literally any way. I can't imagine them screwing up the next series since it was against a Utah Jazz team that had players that currently exist in the game. If they're doing another Finals series, the next one better be a good one like perhaps the Mavericks 2011 Road to the Finals series with a player reward being a Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki or something. There better be some good thought into the next Road to the Finals series because this Rockets was seriously phoned in.

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Old 11-11-2015, 07:34 AM   #79
QNo
MVP

All of these challenges have been embarrassingly easy though, though choosing the Rockets was a bad idea for sure. They've already decided on the teams they're using for these challenges - '13 Heat, '14 Spurs, '10 Lakers, '96 Bulls, '89 Pistons. http://www.2khead.com/16/collections...ls-vii-rewards
Old 11-11-2015, 08:42 AM   #80
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

What about the second Rockets challenge? When i checked yesterday there was nothing up? Is it not every tuesday?
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »