Home

Weekly Challenge

This is a discussion on Weekly Challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 04:15 PM   #465
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Weekly Challenge

So we need 4 blocks on the last weekly challenge against the Raptors, did you guys just run 2 centers? Any tips baiting guys into shots or anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 04:25 PM   #466
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
So we need 4 blocks on the last weekly challenge against the Raptors, did you guys just run 2 centers? Any tips baiting guys into shots or anything?
Leave the lane open for the guards and control a quick center or something. Think I got 7 blocks on the first try.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:33 PM   #467
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
The first time I played it, I just made sure I had Bradley and Bol at the end of my bench, in case I felt like I needed them. Only had 1 block after 1st quarter and started using them at 5 to make sure I wouldn't play the game for no reason.

Ended up getting 6 or 7 blocks I think.

Played the Challenge, I think, 3 more times since then, just as practice games. Didn't pay any particular attention to blocks and didn't use any super-talls. Each time, I at least got 4 blocks.

So, personally, I think as long as you have legit rim protectors in, and are playing good defense, you'll get your 4 blocks.

Probably helps to just Smother their perimeter shooters and invite them to drive to the paint to your rim protector.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »