Home

Keep or Sell?

This is a discussion on Keep or Sell? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2015, 07:32 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Keep or Sell?

In a few months time, there'll be more (and better) Centers in the game, your Dynamic Dwight probably won't be as rare as it is today, and more importantly there'll be the risk that his ratings won't improve as much as you expect now.

But today, you can price him according to your expectations of future increase in Dynamic Dwight's ratings... And someone who shares the same expectations may buy it from you, "today". Buying the risk, along with the player.

Also, dynamic cards are so rare these days. You'll have more freedom to set your own price today, than you'd have a few months later, when there'll be 10 Dynamic Dwights on AH, undercutting each other...

I'd sell it now...
Old 10-16-2015, 10:02 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Keep or Sell?

I'd sell it in 2-3 days when the market goes back up to it's usual prices... It always dips a lot during this TBT and FBF thing.. I just copped a few Melo's for 11k, PG for 14k and 16k... Prices are gonna go back up in a few days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »