Home

Myteam Challenges

This is a discussion on Myteam Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Myteam Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
There are probably not to many people with 13 dynamic cards that they would like to use in an online challenge. I am hoping the dynamic packs come out very soon so i can up my card count
Yeah I only have 1 silver player (Patty Mills) and the rest of my dynamics are bronzes that I've acquired for quick sell prices.

Knowing my luck, I will probably eventually get matched up with someone who has dynmaic LeBron and dynamic Durant.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:50 PM   #10
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

OVR: 0

These challenges on Superstar and HoF are such BS it isn't funny.

Just played the Award Winners challenge. They already have you stacked up against the best active player defenders in the game in Butler, Kawhi, AD and Marc Gasol with a bunch of Silver and Bronze players but they give the CPU so much it is completely unfair. They have you locked down on defense and any pass near the paint is tipped. On offense whenever the CPU needs some point it is like a foregone conclusion they are making it. Whether it be by a shot in my players face, a cheap foul I was forced into or a rebound from the monsters that are AD and Gasol.

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing
Old 10-21-2015, 04:50 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syco_G
These challenges on Superstar and HoF are such BS it isn't funny.

Just played the Award Winners challenge. They already have you stacked up against the best active player defenders in the game in Butler, Kawhi, AD and Marc Gasol with a bunch of Silver and Bronze players but they give the CPU so much it is completely unfair. They have you locked down on defense and any pass near the paint is tipped. On offense whenever the CPU needs some point it is like a foregone conclusion they are making it. Whether it be by a shot in my players face, a cheap foul I was forced into or a rebound from the monsters that are AD and Gasol.
My favorite are the impossible blocks and misses on standing dunks. Too many times in domination I'll make a good post move with Marc Gasol only to have him miss a wide open dunk. Gobert has dunk ratings in the 90s and he misses frequently for me, or gets blocked by a guard/wing player.

Also I'll have the whole squad down in the paint rebounding only to have the CPU's PG run right in there and somehow snag the ball away from everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 06:30 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

My issue with the challenges and domination is the sliders are to far in the cpus favor. its bad enought that the challenges usually put you at a disadvantage player wise depending on your pack luck.
To also have sliders that force fouls, no exposed ball steals, missed point blank dunks ect. Makes it very unfair. The game is challenging enough without the one sided sliders.
playing a all start team with bronze players should be enough of a challenge.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:32 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornBetter
My favorite are the impossible blocks and misses on standing dunks. Too many times in domination I'll make a good post move with Marc Gasol only to have him miss a wide open dunk. Gobert has dunk ratings in the 90s and he misses frequently for me, or gets blocked by a guard/wing player.

Also I'll have the whole squad down in the paint rebounding only to have the CPU's PG run right in there and somehow snag the ball away from everyone.
I have stopped going for power dunks inside largely because of this. I do great with layups on most of my bigs.
Old 10-21-2015, 07:41 PM   #14
Negative Vibe Merchant

pilonv1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuub
its worse if you live in the australian region, I can't even get a RTTP/Gauntlet game, so basically the online challenges aren't possible
PC or console? I have the same issue but assumed it was a PC only problem
Old 10-21-2015, 09:52 PM   #15
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

Not a fan of the online challenges at all.. The offline challenges dont bother me..

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 10:14 PM   #16
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
I have stopped going for power dunks inside largely because of this. I do great with layups on most of my bigs.
Gasol is a poor dunker, he misses a bunch of them for me as well. DeAndre, AD, D12 are way better. Especially DeAndre, that 94 contact dunk is no joke.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »