Home

Best player on the market

This is a discussion on Best player on the market within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2015, 10:18 PM   #1
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Best player on the market

Who is the best player available on the AH currently? (In your opinion)

IMO, it is ROTY MJ and it is not very close. He can do everything...except shoot threes.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 10:47 PM   #2
QNo
MVP

Re: Best player on the market

1. AD - By far the best big man in the game right now, thus a huge value over replacement player. He's a mismatch for anybody running at the 4 in the game (but not at the 5).
2. LBJ - We all know he's a beast. Fits into any lineup and is not only the best perimeter defender currently in the game, but also an all-around stud on offense.
3. ROTY MJ - Crazy player, his finishing ability is really something. You have to play around him a bit in the half-court, make sure you run the right kinds of sets and put the right supporting cast around him.
Old 10-21-2015, 11:27 PM   #3
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Yeah I had some serious trouble against AD in domination and he's unstoppable in gauntlet. He's remarkably athletic, has a knockdown jumper, and his condor-esque wingspan IRL has definitely been translated to the game surprisingly well. He's just an absolute monster.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:29 AM   #4
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
1. AD - By far the best big man in the game right now, thus a huge value over replacement player. He's a mismatch for anybody running at the 4 in the game (but not at the 5).
2. LBJ - We all know he's a beast. Fits into any lineup and is not only the best perimeter defender currently in the game, but also an all-around stud on offense.
3. ROTY MJ - Crazy player, his finishing ability is really something. You have to play around him a bit in the half-court, make sure you run the right kinds of sets and put the right supporting cast around him.
lol at running sets and half court. This is MyTeam and everyone turbo and shoot 3's. Everyone wants that MT to be high and that's not happening running plays.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:13 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
lol at running sets and half court. This is MyTeam and everyone turbo and shoot 3's. Everyone wants that MT to be high and that's not happening running plays.
You will never win high seeds in RTTP by turboing around and shoot 3s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2015, 05:15 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
QNo, I use AD at 5 in smallball in a 4-1 and he is amazing both in offense where he kills anyone with speed and high contacted shots and in defense with his vertical quickness and contest shots
Old 10-22-2015, 08:39 AM   #7
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
QNo, I use AD at 5 in smallball in a 4-1 and he is amazing both in offense where he kills anyone with speed and high contacted shots and in defense with his vertical quickness and contest shots
Yeah, I just feel better with 2 bigs on the court this year. Dwight and DJ can contain AD on the offensive end since they're quick enough to stay with him. They'll also outrebound him. But no true PF or SF has that ability, he's a mismatch for them all, so I like playing him at the 4. And with AD and DJ my paint is on lockdown. If you're playing a 4-1 he's surely the best C.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:41 PM   #8
Rookie

+1 For AD and Lebron But this year I feel the players are more different than better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »