Home

2K need to bring back the PINK DIAMOND locker codes

This is a discussion on 2K need to bring back the PINK DIAMOND locker codes within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2015, 02:56 PM   #9
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K need to bring back the PINK DIAMOND locker codes

Lmao the 3 guys on here that want PD Locker Codes back are probably the only 3 in the entire community.

Locker Codes were a bad model as it shut out hundreds of thousands of players. Those type of players should be rewarded for tough and time consuming in-game challenges or collections.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 10-24-2015, 03:24 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Lmao the 3 guys on here that want PD Locker Codes back are probably the only 3 in the entire community.

Locker Codes were a bad model as it shut out hundreds of thousands of players. Those type of players should be rewarded for tough and time consuming in-game challenges or collections.
It's easy to want pink diamonds when you were the small group of people last year that got every single one of them.

Pink Diamonds themselves, are garbage. But if the powers that be at 2k, need this. Make the distribution something to the effect of lottery. Give a chance to all, ie a pack, and only have them in .00x% of packs.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:39 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
It's easy to want pink diamonds when you were the small group of people last year that got every single one of them.

Pink Diamonds themselves, are garbage. But if the powers that be at 2k, need this. Make the distribution something to the effect of lottery. Give a chance to all, ie a pack, and only have them in .00x% of packs.
I WOKE UP AT 2AM, 3AM, 4AM REPEATABLY FOR PINK DIAMONDS. I deserved them. And seeing as there are no pink diamonds this year I refuse to buy the game. I bought the game last year cause of the Pink Diamonds and that brought the chance to flex on the haters it's like get your pink diamonds up, oh wait you aren't willing to grind in order to get the pink diamonds, WHERE IS THE SENSE OF GRINDING IN THE 2K COMMUNITY?? ALL THEY DID WAS COMPLAIN LIKE OH IT'S SO UNFAIR, RICO SUAVE LATIN BOI BIGPAPI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 11:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

It's just a bit of KINNNNNNGSSSSSSSSLEEEEYYYYYYY btw guys so handle it.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:50 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMenace305
I WOKE UP AT 2AM, 3AM, 4AM REPEATABLY FOR PINK DIAMONDS. I deserved them. And seeing as there are no pink diamonds this year I refuse to buy the game. I bought the game last year cause of the Pink Diamonds and that brought the chance to flex on the haters it's like get your pink diamonds up, oh wait you aren't willing to grind in order to get the pink diamonds, WHERE IS THE SENSE OF GRINDING IN THE 2K COMMUNITY?? ALL THEY DID WAS COMPLAIN LIKE OH IT'S SO UNFAIR, RICO SUAVE LATIN BOI BIGPAPI

Pls stop bro

Sent from my iPhone with minimal cares for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:03 AM   #14
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMenace305
Grind? You mean typing in a damn code in a video game?

This community man smh...
Old 10-26-2015, 11:38 AM   #15
MVP

the way they gave them out was corny, so no. I dont want them back if they are going to do them like that. They should be rare adn given out as rewards. Even if I had the fastest fingers in the world.....I would never get them because I am not available most of the time they give them out. I dont have time to watch video streams and wait around for code at such and such time...I have too much other stuff to do and frankly even if I didnt, I would rather be playing the game during those times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2015, 12:03 PM   #16
Rookie

Pink Diamonds are for the kids who are bad at the game lmao they're handouts so others can actually compete. It's a damn joke when you give someone like Isiah Thomas who shot sub 30 percent from 3, a 91 three point rating or whoever it was. Just absurd.

PG: Sapph Steph Curry/Onyx Pistol
SG: Sapph Paul George/Ruby Havlicek
SF: Diamond Durant/Rick Barry/Sapph Wilkins/Onyx Ice Man
PF: Ruby Duncan (98 OVR)/Gold Melo/Gold LBJ
C: Sapph Yao/Ruby KG (92 OVR)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »