Home

ANTHONY DAVIS AMETHYST MARKET

This is a discussion on ANTHONY DAVIS AMETHYST MARKET within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 04:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
ANTHONY DAVIS AMETHYST MARKET

What the hell has happened to the anthony davis market literally like a week ago could find him 85-90 k easy now ive been looking the past couple days and cant find one under 110k like sorry thats not gonna happen lol i saw one 2 days ago go for 73k but wasnt fast enough to snipe .. so i keep saying oh well keep checking theres bound to be one that drops but nope hes just been climbing in price i currently cant find a BIN on PS4 for under 125k lol the price will prolly go down to 100k thursday but still..... this is a joke they NEED to put more amethyst cards out or theyre all just gonna keep going up Curry KD LBJ AD Harden Cousy and Melo ...7 amethyst cards only 1 historic on the market over a month after the game came out lol only pack they added was the rookie of the year pack ? am i the only person concerned by this ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

Re: ANTHONY DAVIS AMETHYST MARKET

Had around 80k MT for awhile waiting for his price to come back down. Certainly not giving into those trying to push him up to 100k

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing
Old 10-27-2015, 05:04 PM   #3
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanBongRipz23
What the hell has happened to the anthony davis market literally like a week ago could find him 85-90 k easy now ive been looking the past couple days and cant find one under 110k like sorry thats not gonna happen lol i saw one 2 days ago go for 73k but wasnt fast enough to snipe .. so i keep saying oh well keep checking theres bound to be one that drops but nope hes just been climbing in price i currently cant find a BIN on PS4 for under 125k lol the price will prolly go down to 100k thursday but still..... this is a joke they NEED to put more amethyst cards out or theyre all just gonna keep going up Curry KD LBJ AD Harden Cousy and Melo ...7 amethyst cards only 1 historic on the market over a month after the game came out lol only pack they added was the rookie of the year pack ? am i the only person concerned by this ?

No you're not the only one. I've given up on being excited by this game.

1. No amethyst in domination( I'm told) when the player is clearly on the team.

2. Two sets of cards when only dynamic are needed.

3. TBT and FBF packs, a retro is a retro

4. Collection rewards are TRASH, who wants a basketball for collection( buying) all those cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2015, 05:18 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
What the hell has happened to the anthony davis market?
People realized that he's the best post player in the game.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
People realized that he's the best post player in the game.
ok im pretty sure people knew that when the ratings released but still hes going for atleast 20k more then everyone besides melo...and he was a must have for me lol but no way ill spend over 100k thats just ridiculous
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanBongRipz23
ok im pretty sure people knew that when the ratings released but still hes going for atleast 20k more then everyone besides melo...and he was a must have for me lol but no way ill spend over 100k thats just ridiculous

You'll get one next week in a pack opening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »