Home

2k step you're game up!!

This is a discussion on 2k step you're game up!! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 02:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
2k step you're game up!!

Title says it all 1) add more challenges like madden there should be long challenges that have good rewards. 2)let there be a option to cancel items you posted on the auction block if nobody has bidded on them. 3)Basketball season is long I get it but for the love of god don't take forever to release Legends Larry Magic etc 4) Fix shaqs face I can't no more!! 5)stop being greedy lol!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 02:42 PM   #2
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

Re: 2k step you're game up!!

Bro give it up, it's the same thing every year them taking their sweet time upgrading and adding content. Now they're scraping the barrel with dynamic packs, TBTs and FBFs are the same thing, ROY cards aren't worth the price and now 6th Man packs!! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2015, 01:02 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: 2k step you're game up!!

This mode seriously needs to be redone from scratch. Whoever works on this has no idea what they are doing.

It has sooooo much potential too be great but they drop the ball with it again this year. Seriously they need to snatch ideas from EA sports ultimate team modes because right now they have the blueprint.

I could write paragraphs of ways to improve this mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »