Home

What are some good playbooks?

This is a discussion on What are some good playbooks? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2015, 04:29 AM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
What are some good playbooks?

As you get further into the challenges it gets difficult you actually got to run plays every now and then. What are some money playbooks this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2015, 06:23 AM   #2
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What are some good playbooks?

Bucks 9-1 fist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youtube
Old 11-08-2015, 01:05 PM   #3
Rookie

I am using the spurs playbook and so far i am very satisfied, i got it after a domination game since i do not want to spend money on playbooks. First of all, it is very transition friendly and it is great if you want to push the pace. Depending on how you PoE are set, if you are running on the fast break but dont really have the number, a play will immediately active where your center will set a drag screen. The defending center is often out of position which gives you endless possibilities to score. Another quick play that will active is that you swing the ball on the other side and then play and pick and roll. Another one is to dribble in the corner and then a triangle forms so you can either pass to a wide open shooter or a center to play in the low post.

Other than that it is very offensive orientated. I dont know about money plays but there is one that is really nice that i run for Dirk - he will get a cross screen underneath the basket and he will pop on to the other side on the low post. He is often alone so i just active post position and shoot after that, it is not contested and i get the +5 assist, +5 post move and +2 made shoot. But overall it is just a fun playbook, it has everything, you can play in the low post, you can get shooters open and every once in a while i find a cutter going to the basket for the easy assist plus layup-dunk.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:47 AM   #4
QNo
MVP

Transition plays are determined by your freelance offense, not your playbook
Old 11-09-2015, 01:33 PM   #5
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

I was given the Rockets playbook and I've grown an affinity with it. I love the iso angle, and the rip and give plays.

I love to have my post players operate high and open up the baseline. Iso angle is solid for performing drives off the spin move.

Rip uses a high post tangle concept which I love. It tangles up defenders and crates crisp driving lanes and cutting lanes.

Give plays are also great for driving to the paint on an angle or opening up for a 3 on the elbow (my favorite spot).

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2015, 02:30 PM   #6
MVP

there is another thread on this...but Bucks, Nets, Spurs, 76ers, Mavs, and I think the Warriors was one of my favorites too.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:14 AM   #7
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
there is another thread on this...but Bucks, Nets, Spurs, 76ers, Mavs, and I think the Warriors was one of my favorites too.
Sorry about that, link?

Good responses guys
Old 11-10-2015, 06:24 AM   #8
QNo
MVP

^^^^ Search this subforum.

Mavs/Wizards/Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »