Home

Moments Kristaps Porzingis

This is a discussion on Moments Kristaps Porzingis within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2015, 08:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Moments Kristaps Porzingis

Finally scored a KP Moments card and I'm going to say this is one of the most unstoppable players I've ever used. Add +9 speed shoes and you have a 7'3 players with 81 speed, 80 three, and 84 midrange with 70 driving dunk...not to mention 83 block, 84 off reb. and 88 def. rebound. And since he's gold you can add three badges to him. I played a few gauntlet games with him and he completely dominated. I think he's going to regularly sell for around 150-200k if he stays this rare.

Last edited by knick9; 11-18-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 10:59 PM   #2
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Re: Moments Kristaps Porzingis

Yeah, Kristaps looks really nice. I want him pretty badly, but not 100k badly haha. He's 5" shorter, but Spencer Haywood plays very similar to him. Both are super athletic and have the wettest of jumpers. They really stuffed KP6 on the badges tho... He would probably be worth twice as much if he were a 79 silver, but he'll definitely get cheaper when they drop his locker code and more people buy packs.

I didn't have a better thread to put it in than this one, but I just copped Whiteside off the locker codes and I can't even fathom how good he plays (granted his stats are well deserved). He's pretty legit. Good luck scoring in his paint or grabbing a board on him is all I can say.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 11-18-2015, 11:29 PM   #3
MVP

Sounds like there might be a locker code tomorrow for KP so he should come down in price.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:49 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
Yeah, Kristaps looks really nice. I want him pretty badly, but not 100k badly haha. He's 5" shorter, but Spencer Haywood plays very similar to him. Both are super athletic and have the wettest of jumpers.
That's an interesting comparison. Porzingis is 8" taller...don't really see any similarities between the two, aside from both having good midrange shooting and being faster than most their height/size. Porzingis is passable in the paint but Haywood is pretty refined and is also a good post defender.

I mean...they're both good options to have fast PF's, but they're quite different aside from that.

Quote:
He would probably be worth twice as much if he were a 79 silver
Yeah, such a shame that he's not a 79 Silver. I really love using Porzingis above even higher-rated Silvers, but I'm not sure how much I'd use the Moments Porzingis, as fun as it probably would be.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:04 PM   #5
Pro

Well they just gave out 400 of him on locker codes. Is he really that good?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 05:12 PM   #6
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Well the biggest difference is that they've got his correct height of 7'3" instead of 7'1" on the current rating silver cards. The dynamic has it at 7'3" too. He's a seriously frickin good card going off his stats, and he'll play even better because of his height. His overall looks a bit misleading to me. Hoping he's this years Yao.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂

Last edited by pro_cow_tipper; 11-19-2015 at 05:17 PM.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
Well they just gave out 400 of him on locker codes. Is he really that good?

Other bigs cant stay with him and smaller players cant stay in front of him, he's a terror especially with the right badges. Not to mention he's also shutting down the paint.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #8
Banned

There's a bunch on the market ps4, so his price should drop soon, if it reach around 10-15k then I'll get him. If not its whatever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »