Home

Reward Ray Allen....How did they nerf his athleticism?

This is a discussion on Reward Ray Allen....How did they nerf his athleticism? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Reward Ray Allen....How did they nerf his athleticism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsVURN
I disagree, but to each his own. How often did Ray Allen finish over length ? Not his game.

If he didn't dunk often IRL, why would they have card that can dunk every time down the court.

How many games did he dunk more than once?

I already commented that his dunk tendency is crazy low, he doesn't even dunk on breaks really in 2k but more often than not irl, he would take a short jumpers instead of shots in traffic anyways.

And lol Iverson is literally like the fastest player ever in the NBA.
on breaks actually quite often. he has a very famous game winning dunk over tmac in the playoffs.
Old 11-23-2015, 04:41 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeagentwallace
on breaks actually quite often. he has a very famous game winning dunk over tmac in the playoffs.
That what I was getting at. In 2k he's doesn't dunk enough on the break. With space he should be able to slam with flare.
Old 11-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
That what I was getting at. In 2k he's doesn't dunk enough on the break. With space he should be able to slam with flare.
thats what we are saying tho lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2015, 04:52 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeagentwallace
thats what we are saying tho lol
My argument was more against the "he should have 90 speed" "2k butchered his ratings" I think his speed, vert, strength and driving dunk are all fine but a boost in dunk tendency would be welcomed for sure.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:24 PM   #37
Rookie

He should have slightly better stats like low 80s and better dunk tendendcies.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:33 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
My argument was more against the "he should have 90 speed" "2k butchered his ratings" I think his speed, vert, strength and driving dunk are all fine but a boost in dunk tendency would be welcomed for sure.
I agree with you on this. Just right now he's terrible on fastbreaks when he goes up for a slow layup animation, guys with athletic wings could easily turbo back to block the layup.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:50 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 4

I personally stopped using him because he wasn't reliable on fast breaks as a Klay Thompson or Andrew Wiggins who in my opinion, plays better as a 2 guard than a 3. Even when he spots up for 3 on fast breaks, he doesn't knock them down as consistently as my Klay Thompson. If he had better speed and higher dunk ratings, maybe I would consider playing him more. I use Ray Allen occasionally off the bench and that's all he's good for. Fat Lever can get to the basket better than this Reward Ray Allen. Even in traffic, I've seen Fat Lever go through defenders for a nice slam.

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Old 11-23-2015, 10:04 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvislegend
I personally stopped using him because he wasn't reliable on fast breaks as a Klay Thompson or Andrew Wiggins who in my opinion, plays better as a 2 guard than a 3. Even when he spots up for 3 on fast breaks, he doesn't knock them down as consistently as my Klay Thompson. If he had better speed and higher dunk ratings, maybe I would consider playing him more. I use Ray Allen occasionally off the bench and that's all he's good for. Fat Lever can get to the basket better than this Reward Ray Allen. Even in traffic, I've seen Fat Lever go through defenders for a nice slam.

he's very good from 3 for me. i run a few plays for him and such. but yeah on the break, i get scared he will get blocked or something bc they nerfed him horribly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »