Home

Domination points

This is a discussion on Domination points within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2015, 11:16 PM   #25
Rookie

FLYERS PRIDE's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Domination points

Yeah idk guys. Some games I do good then others I don't. Just had 113 mt halfway through the 2nd. About to just give up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 12:35 AM   #26
Rookie

FLYERS PRIDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Please share a screenshot of your next MT points recap.

I would like to see how you are spraying your stats so we can offer you more specific tips and support that fit your needs.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (454.4 KB, 53 views)
Old 12-03-2015, 07:52 AM   #27
Rookie

Daniel83's Arena

Whats also important is that you control the player that is about to go for the rebound,steal, block etc. I never paid attention to that before. But all of a sudden i noticed that when i grab the rebound myself i saw the MT being added in the top of your screen whereas to no points were added when a cpu controlled teammate grabbed the rebound.
Mzong, ML10040311, Cavs4Life, CeltsFan81, AspeHeat, Apos1914, Illmatic1909, Lefxy, Phamtaztik, Palitongo, Rsudac, Ray Bond IV, nmellor, MrKornDog, Rengeektx, joenuts83, vermouth, Lakerking, urnoggin, Dan13Marino, Fabio85, tankendrick
Old 12-03-2015, 04:47 PM   #28
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYERS PRIDE
What is your Offensive pattern?

You're about 125 points away from 800MT

Your fast break success could improve, would be worthwhile to get 100 MT in thst category.

68 points is not bad considering your current MT requirement. It's moreso the kind of offense you have flowing that will generate more assists on dunks / layups versus single shots made with no assist.

Using a freelance offense could help you in the half court but ultimately you do want to maximize your gains in the fast break. If this is not something you're comfortable with: use PnR for the meantime and hit the pick man on the roll to the basket.

Are you feeling challenged with the controls of the game?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2015, 08:14 PM   #29
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

Comparing your game log to a couple of my recent game logs: I see an opportunity for you to work on increasing your assists and post scoring.

You can always work on your post game in a scrimmage. Get comfortable with some goto post moves and then with enough practice you may even become able to get a quick assist of a catch and shoot post move.

Blowing out your opponent also helps so you must develop that ability and strategy that will help you beat most teams by 10 or more points.

I don't have recording software to show you my play style for Domination via a showcasing but I think you do need to hit the lab to work on developing your strength and strategy for this mode.

I do use Twitch and you could follow me @ Honeymoonhanz. I can broadcast for you when available.

Old 12-03-2015, 08:33 PM   #30
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

Quote:

Comparing your game log to a couple of my recent game logs: I see an opportunity for you to work on increasing your assists and post scoring.

You can always work on your post game in a scrimmage. Get comfortable with some goto post moves and then with enough practice you may even become able to get a quick assist of a catch and shoot post move.

Blowing out your opponent also helps so you must develop that ability and strategy that will help you beat most teams by 10 or more points.

I don't have recording software to show you my play style for Domination via a showcasing but I think you do need to hit the lab to work on developing your strength and strategy for this mode.

I do use Twitch and you could follow me @ Honeymoonhanz. I can broadcast for you when available.

I did the math manually on our two scores because something looked off and here are my findings.

Your MT calculated out to 663 but you were not rewarded the 1.00 for difficulty modifier which should have boosted you to 763 (+100).

My MT (1st game) calculated out to a whopping 967 but I was arbitrarily deducted 100 MT points when I should have been awarded +100 MT points from the difficulty modifier. The difficulty modifier would have boosted me to 1,067 MT points.

Something is off here and I would appreciate some other heads on verifying these numbers.

In my 2nd game, the MT score calculated out correctly to 841 but I was not granted the +100 for difficulty multiplier which would have net me 941 MT points.

These discrepancies are a serious programming and condition. I actually first noticed this discrepency in My Career that I was not being given the correct amount owed to me.

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 12-03-2015 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:27 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
I did the math manually on our two scores because something looked off and here are my findings.

Your MT calculated out to 663 but you were not rewarded the 1.00 for difficulty modifier which should have boosted you to 763 (+100).

My MT (1st game) calculated out to a whopping 967 but I was arbitrarily deducted 100 MT points when I should have been awarded +100 MT points from the difficulty modifier. The difficulty modifier would have boosted me to 1,067 MT points.

Something is off here and I would appreciate some other heads on verifying these numbers.

In my 2nd game, the MT score calculated out correctly to 841 but I was not granted the +100 for difficulty multiplier which would have net me 941 MT points.

These discrepancies are a serious programming and condition. I actually first noticed this discrepency in My Career that I was not being given the correct amount owed to me.

That is a 1.00 multiplier, not equal to adding 100.

I think when you think you missed about 100 MT, that's like because you haven't hit the 10 FT to get those % points.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 10:34 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Hunh? The multiplier is just that: 1.00 x your MT. Domination is on Pro, which has a 1x multiplier. You get what you get. All of Domination is Pro/1x, so the multiplier is a non-factor for Domination.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »