Home

Hypebeasting for content....

This is a discussion on Hypebeasting for content.... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2015, 11:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Hypebeasting for content....

If you've played myteam at all this year, you know that this year is the absolute worst when it comes to content. They recycled old players from last year. TBT has 3 and 4 versions of the same players in them and are trying to pass them off as 'new content.' I came across a tweet where somebody created a moments card for PG's career high. and LD tweeted saying that he was gonna see if he could get this done. for god sake...why? the dynamic is already a 90 and has been on fire. they've not done an update since thanksgiving. just boost his card to where it should be because of the run. This moments is gonna devalue the hell out of the dynamic card. with that happening, what is the point of high rated dynamics if a moments card can take aways it's value? they are so starved for something to drop, that its gonna happen at the expense of other cards in the game with value. they literally havent a damn clue of what they are doing. just dont make a freaking my team next year bro. dont.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 05:34 AM   #2
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Re: Hypebeasting for content....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
If you've played myteam at all this year, you know that this year is the absolute worst when it comes to content. They recycled old players from last year. TBT has 3 and 4 versions of the same players in them and are trying to pass them off as 'new content.' I came across a tweet where somebody created a moments card for PG's career high. and LD tweeted saying that he was gonna see if he could get this done. for god sake...why? the dynamic is already a 90 and has been on fire. they've not done an update since thanksgiving. just boost his card to where it should be because of the run. This moments is gonna devalue the hell out of the dynamic card. with that happening, what is the point of high rated dynamics if a moments card can take aways it's value? they are so starved for something to drop, that its gonna happen at the expense of other cards in the game with value. they literally havent a damn clue of what they are doing. just dont make a freaking my team next year bro. dont.
If i remember correctly he just stated "im not in charge but agree hes going off", no reason everybody going nuts about a possible moments PG13.
BTW PG13 is way overpriced, 500k for this card is just laughable. IWould appreciate a moments version. Porzingis has one too and the dynamic card is still pricey.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 12-07-2015, 06:12 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
If i remember correctly he just stated "im not in charge but agree hes going off", no reason everybody going nuts about a possible moments PG13.
BTW PG13 is way overpriced, 500k for this card is just laughable. IWould appreciate a moments version. Porzingis has one too and the dynamic card is still pricey.

in this instance.....I agree, a Moments card would be welcomed. PG13 is one of my favorite players but I didnt cop the DR card initially because at the time I couldnt afford 40-50k for it, now look at its price tag. It may give some wiggle room for us to be able to afford one or the other.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:03 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer

nah he said he was going to look into getting one made. and the porzingis is different. he's a low rated silver that hadn't been having a run of amazing games. he had one really really good game amongst a bunch of mediocre play. paul george, over the past 7-8 games or so, has been playing out of his mind. if you boost for the play, the DR card will be a 93 anyway(based on previous boosts from other players). Why give out a card that hinders that....especially when they've sucked with roster updates already?
Old 12-07-2015, 08:32 AM   #5
MVP

We got bamboozled, fooled me again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 09:01 AM   #6
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
nah he said he was going to look into getting one made. and the porzingis is different. he's a low rated silver that hadn't been having a run of amazing games. he had one really really good game amongst a bunch of mediocre play. paul george, over the past 7-8 games or so, has been playing out of his mind. if you boost for the play, the DR card will be a 93 anyway(based on previous boosts from other players). Why give out a card that hinders that....especially when they've sucked with roster updates already?
Talk about this tweet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender(16).jpg (97.8 KB, 85 views)
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 12-07-2015, 09:53 AM   #7
Banned

http://postimg.org/image/ljxqmduvv/

no....this tweet
Old 12-07-2015, 09:58 AM   #8
MVP

it doesnt make sense to exclude PG13 from the Moments cards just because he has a great dynamic card. then why have Moments cards in the first place? Likewise for any other player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »