Home

Shoe guide/spreadsheet?

This is a discussion on Shoe guide/spreadsheet? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2016, 04:37 PM   #41
Pro

DaStreeb21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shoe guide/spreadsheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
That's the one.

You can also add any shoe you like to anybody if you've got 10 already and pull another one in a pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
This. Powerful info. This is the way you get speed shoes on guys like Steph/Klay, who dont have any in their "locker". Also, I havent tested this theory but I have seen it happen.....if you have 10 shoes already and you apply to a player it gives him infinite as long as you keep 10 in your locker. Can anyone verify?

So if i want to add a +6 3pt shot gold shoe to any player, i need to store up 10 of them and then hope i pull another in a pack? Then i can put that shoe on any player i want?

-DaStreeb21
-SouthernRiot21

Great transactions w/: Cameren, Haleim, NMellor, Ray Bond IV, Willypete, Danab, Rsudac.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2016, 04:49 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStreeb21
So if i want to add a +6 3pt shot gold shoe to any player, i need to store up 10 of them and then hope i pull another in a pack? Then i can put that shoe on any player i want?

-DaStreeb21
-SouthernRiot21
yes. that is correct. I keep my locker full of xmas KD, and all 4 +9 speed shoes. its really not hard, I always pick them up for cheap and any excess I have I flip.

I currently have +9 speed on Steph, Klay, and someone else. I put xmas KD on DR Westbrook (he didnt need anymore speed) when he had 79 std 3 at the time and it gave him 85. He didnt shoot any better though because he has a tough release for one and it was a lot harder for me to get standing 3 with him than moving 3. I also keep 10 of steph shoes on hand and have put those on players who "cant" wear them. Also, +9 OConsistency shoe is great, mainly because its cheap. I dont buy packs all the time so sometimes I get shoes from Gold Gauntlet board.

Last edited by synistr; 01-12-2016 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:57 PM   #43
Pro

DaStreeb21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yes. that is correct. I keep my locker full of xmas KD, and all 4 +9 speed shoes. its really not hard, I always pick them up for cheap and any excess I have I flip.

I currently have +9 speed on Steph, Klay, and someone else. I put xmas KD on DR Westbrook (he didnt need anymore speed) when he had 79 std 3 at the time and it gave him 85. He didnt shoot any better though because he has a tough release for one and it was a lot harder for me to get standing 3 with him than moving 3. I also keep 10 of steph shoes on hand and have put those on players who "cant" wear them. Also, +9 OConsistency shoe is great, mainly because its cheap. I dont buy packs all the time so sometimes I get shoes from Gold Gauntlet board.

Awesome man, thanks. Will start hoarding for cheap.

What shoes can i put on westbrook to boost his 3pt?

-DaStreeb21
-SouthernRiot21

Great transactions w/: Cameren, Haleim, NMellor, Ray Bond IV, Willypete, Danab, Rsudac.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:52 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaStreeb21
Awesome man, thanks. Will start hoarding for cheap.

What shoes can i put on westbrook to boost his 3pt?

-DaStreeb21
-SouthernRiot21
you can put any 3pt shoe on him as mentioned, but I used xmas KD which is +6 standing 3. you can also do Steph Under Armour for +6 moving 3.

the cheapest +9 speed shoe is Converse. this is because they cant be used with very many players...so you can collect 10 of them in no time for cheap. then if you ever pull any of those from pack or reward, you can put on whoever you want. I have one on Steph to give him 99 speed to go with his 95 acc. I have one on Klay because Lord knows he needs it. You can also put them on any player that wears only Jordans because they get an extra +3. I have one on Gold Melo so he has 91 speed. So you can actually make MJ have 99 speed as well.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:42 PM   #45
MVP

Heads up...

I tried to put Vertical shoe on silver Gobert and it took the shoe from my collection but didn't apply. Thought maybe I didn't apply it, so tried it again and it took another shoe from my collection but didn't apply. So there is a glitch there. I have used several different shoes on him with no problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 01:56 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

There's a vertical shoe that is definitely glitched. I don't remember which one, but if you put it on someone it won't boost their stats. I just stay away from all vertical shoes now.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:04 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
There's a vertical shoe that is definitely glitched. I don't remember which one, but if you put it on someone it won't boost their stats. I just stay away from all vertical shoes now.
the one I used is the Green Nike...dont recall the name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »