Home

Immature Gamers

This is a discussion on Immature Gamers within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2015, 09:28 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Immature Gamers

Someone here said that most of 2k community is immature. They aint never lied. I was playing Gauntlet and this guy jumped out to a 7 point lead on me, I guess he thought I was gonna quit. I was confident I could make a run because I had a good team. Came back and beat him by 6. When he saw my last shot going into the basket, he paused the game and quit. Guys do this to me regularly. So by doing that, I only get 200MT for winning the game but I dont get the bonus MT for the stats? I dont care really, I got plenty MT so that lil 200 bonus MT is nothing. I play for the badges. Anyone have players do this to you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2015, 11:14 AM   #2
Rookie

jbush3's Arena

Re: Immature Gamers

There is nothing more annoying in the world to me than when they pause after they block you, make a 3, or dunk the ball. Just play the damn game.
Old 12-18-2015, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

I just beat a guy by 25 points. My team was better than his tho. But he sent me this message and it made me smile.
I'm glad that guys like this are out there in the 2k community.

Old 12-18-2015, 04:19 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
Someone here said that most of 2k community is immature. They aint never lied. I was playing Gauntlet and this guy jumped out to a 7 point lead on me, I guess he thought I was gonna quit. I was confident I could make a run because I had a good team. Came back and beat him by 6. When he saw my last shot going into the basket, he paused the game and quit. Guys do this to me regularly. So by doing that, I only get 200MT for winning the game but I dont get the bonus MT for the stats? I dont care really, I got plenty MT so that lil 200 bonus MT is nothing. I play for the badges. Anyone have players do this to you?
I think that 200MT was the MT you earned in the game with stats. There is no flat bonus for winning...just the MT you earn during the game, which you get regardless of winning or losing.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:30 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
I think that 200MT was the MT you earned in the game with stats. There is no flat bonus for winning...just the MT you earn during the game, which you get regardless of winning or losing.
so when someone quits you dont get it right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2015, 05:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
so when someone quits you dont get it right?
You get it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2015, 05:44 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
You get it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
so why do they wait til the shot is going in then quit when it is only another 2 seconds before the MT screen comes up? and they do this when they are losing by like 4 or 5 sometimes, not just 1 point.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:46 PM   #8
Rookie

I can't stand the quitters. Although I rarely get completely blown out I still won't quit. Unfortunately it's always going to be part of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »