Home

What legit way to get 3 millions MT to buy Diamond JR on PS4???

This is a discussion on What legit way to get 3 millions MT to buy Diamond JR on PS4??? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2015, 10:34 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What legit way to get 3 millions MT to buy Diamond JR on PS4???

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
i know both guys that bought both ps4 JRs for 3m. they've been playing the market for hours, daily. if you've done it right, you should have made millions. i'm on xbox, and i've made around 3.5m. i, too, have JR ;-)
yeah, I made 2 mil at least. it depends on the player and their spending habits. I would have a mil right now if I didnt splurge a bit the last few days.
Old 12-25-2015, 10:41 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yeah, I made 2 mil at least. it depends on the player and their spending habits. I would have a mil right now if I didnt splurge a bit the last few days.
lol i liquidated some of my team and had 2.6m. bought JR and bought other guys back like Melo and Dwight for cheap.
Old 12-25-2015, 10:56 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
lol i liquidated some of my team and had 2.6m. bought JR and bought other guys back like Melo and Dwight for cheap.
I may do that next week or the week after on TBT. want to get past Historic Dom or to unrestricted seed RTTP first. the Amethysts I have in my collection are worth about 2mil easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #12
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I was able to sell some TBT amethyst when prices were like 800k+ for Howard, Melo and so on. Luckily I did this before any Diamond was announced. Yet my problem is that I burned a lot of hard grinded MT for those trash boxes.

In general this kind of rip off with packs leads people to third party websites. So I would not point my finger on those websites or figuring out how to ban wagers, I would ask 2K why they keep burning our MT or VC.
I mean this is just frustrating. Last year I remember that I was able to pull Onyx or Ruby, this year it's just a total joke. For example look at Dynamic Boxes...you get like 2 bronze dynamic and one silver dynamic out of them. Really???
Old 12-27-2015, 04:55 PM   #13
Banned

I have yet to pull a card out of a pack that I could flip for 10k or above. If I had known about 3rd party MT sites before I paid for vc, they would be gotten my money instead of 2k.

Here's an idea.....don't wait till the NBA finals to have all cards released. Increase pack odds. Then you don't have ppl pulling diamond JRs every 30 seconds, but at least there are a decent pulr of released cards that theoretically "could" get pulled.

I have loved myteam for years. Since the first year iirc. I still love it. But 2k really needs to up the ante. Too many unaddressed issues from previous years still linger. Search functions are broken.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »