Home

Did anybody else(probably did) get a free 15k MT or is this just a random thing?

This is a discussion on Did anybody else(probably did) get a free 15k MT or is this just a random thing? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2016, 02:41 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Did anybody else(probably did) get a free 15k MT or is this just a random thing?

^Well something is off. For the last 3 or 4 collector rewards it has unlocked 8 cards before it should for me.
Old 01-04-2016, 03:57 PM   #18
QNo
MVP

Re: Did anybody else(probably did) get a free 15k MT or is this just a random thing?

It used to be like 15 cards early for me, now it's 8.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:21 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
It used to be like 15 cards early for me, now it's 8.
What happened is you managed to buy an unreleased card that someone has unlocked in historic domination. When they're official release hits they show up in the collection and are not hidden anymore.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:38 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
What happened is you managed to buy an unreleased card that someone has unlocked in historic domination. When they're official release hits they show up in the collection and are not hidden anymore.
yeah, because now mine is back to normal I think. one player I bought before I could use him was silver Elgin Baylor
Old 01-04-2016, 09:29 PM   #21
Pro

Wasn't Pippen's card when he played for the Blazers recently released for FBF? I could have sworn I remember it on that what's new message in the last couple of weeks. I don't recall how I got him but I was using him before that FBF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 11:20 PM   #22
Rookie

Just love seeing all you guys getting 15k. They gave me a whopping 240. And no, I didn't leave out the k. Just 240. MyTeam has always hated me.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:05 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
Wasn't Pippen's card when he played for the Blazers recently released for FBF? I could have sworn I remember it on that what's new message in the last couple of weeks. I don't recall how I got him but I was using him before that FBF.
He is one of the cards you can get in Historic Domination. He's also in packs now, so there are a ton on the market.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:18 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
hidden cards how? mine used to do this too, but my rewards would get unlocked 3 counts prior.
I know for a fact there are hidden historic logos. On more than one occasion in historic domination i remember getting logos and they are still not in collections.

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »