Home

MVP and DPOY Cards

This is a discussion on MVP and DPOY Cards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2016, 05:23 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: MVP and DPOY Cards

It's strange that the odds are so high for pulling these special gold cards yet the odds remain so low for pulling crappy bronze and silver dynamic players in dynamic packs.

Old 01-09-2016, 05:30 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
It's strange that the odds are so high for pulling these special gold cards yet the odds remain so low for pulling crappy bronze and silver dynamic players in dynamic packs.

I screwed up. I didnt think dpoy was coming til next week....I bought a crap DR box. got 2 worthless DR's out of there and bunch of junk. 30k was more than enough to buy all the gold dpoys. I have them all and more than covered the purchase with a single gold flip. flipped some bronze cards since other cards are cheap and buying some others that I need.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:54 AM   #75
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetableLasagna
I bought 5 packs (using MT since I didn't have enough VC)

First pack... Amythest Harden... WOOOOOOOO!!!
Second.. crap
Third.. DPOY Eaton
Fourth.. Current Melo
Fifth.. crap.

Not bad, not bad.

Debating on whether or not I should sell Harden.
I pulled Harden too and just put him on block. He goes cold quick and I can never get greens with him. I want to flip him for KD. I also pulled Wallace, Motumbo and Sidney.

I don't know how I feel about all these cards flooding the market, everything f took a hit now and is dirt cheap. It looks like they released a bit too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2016, 05:58 AM   #76
Rookie

Incredible how people are still complaining. You asked for content and better pack odds, 2k released nice content yesterday and the pack odds are alright so you dont waste your money.
Personally, I think 2k did a good job this time.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:52 AM   #77
Rookie

I've opened 5 boxes with MT, first pull was Anthony Davis who I hadn't got yet, pulled Dikembe 4 times, Big Ben twice, Eaton twice, got Cooper, Moncrief and in the last box got Hakeem. Selling back my regular historic version of the Dream should pretty much cover my expanses. Day made.
Old 01-09-2016, 07:32 AM   #78
Rookie

I was also intrigued by these packs so i just had to open them even though i have not played MT ever since they released the troll diamond cards. The odds are very good, i also pulled an amethyst Alonzo Mourning. Dont know if i should keep him or try to sell him on the PC for 700k +. I got Mutombo, Wallace, Gasol, Moncrief, Chandler, Noah and Cooper. I love Wallace, better speed and rebounding, he should be a beast on the defensive end. Mutombo is also great but slow so i have no idea how he will fare against the best centers. Gasol is also a great center, a little more speed and great low post game so he is a keeper. Moncrief is a beast on the defensive end but a non shooter. He will be great for stopping the troll cards in higher seeds if you can somehow work him in the offense. Cooper is a great 3-D guard. I saw that Artest is a beast on defense as well.

What do you think i should do with Mourning?

Btw dont worry about the market, it will stabilize. I think this is a godsend for PC since the AH was so bad, the amethyst players for going up for a milion MT and i think the prices will finally drop soon.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:14 AM   #79
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty521
Incredible how people are still complaining. You asked for content and better pack odds, 2k released nice content yesterday and the pack odds are alright so you dont waste your money.
Personally, I think 2k did a good job this time.
People were complaining coz OH POOR ME 2K WHY YOU NO GIVE ME A GREAT CARD EVERY OTHER PACK, I QUIT IF YOU NO GIVE ME CHUCK CURRY IN MY NEXT PACK and as always they listened and overreacted and now the market is flooded. RIP my team.

People don't realise that in life you don't always get what you want, rarely in fact, put that in your entitled little heads. I personally liked that great cards were rare.

By the way got both Coop and Sid for 3k total lol Both of them are amazing, best golds out of the bunch.

Last edited by Craxior; 01-09-2016 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:20 AM   #80
Rookie

SugeKnight's Arena

OVR: 1

I have yet to see a Rodman DPOY. I see all other players in the AH but not Rodman. Has anybody pulled him?
He might not even be in the packs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »