Home

MVP and DPOY Cards

This is a discussion on MVP and DPOY Cards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #57
Banned

Enso's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MVP and DPOY Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
Some of those youtube guys are lucky. I opened 11 boxes and didn't get a single amethyst. I think I got every gold but Rodman. I got Noah like 8 times. I think my account is cursed or something.

you got artest?
Old 01-08-2016, 09:53 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Opened 2 boxes and 5 individual packs... not 1 dpoy.
Ouch. That's bad luck.

@iTofutastic
PSN: iTofutastic
Old 01-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Opened 2 boxes and 5 individual packs... not 1 dpoy.
That's really bad. In first box I opened, I got 0. Then opened 1 Pack two hours later and got DPOTY Gasol, opened a box and got DPOTY Noah, and opened a pack and got squat.

Frankly, so many cards are being pulled and dumped, it's better to just buy Golds on the AH. Only reason to buy boxes is to play Amethyst Lottery...and despite all the nice anecdotal lucky draws, we know the pack odds, overall, are terrible.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enso
you got artest?

Yes but after double checking I didn't get Kawhi either(plus Rodman). That's pretty crappy to not get a single amethyst after that many boxes though. I got a lot of multiple ones of the gold players but you can't give those away at the moment.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:41 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why is ron artest listed at 6'6?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2016, 10:53 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
That's really bad. In first box I opened, I got 0. Then opened 1 Pack two hours later and got DPOTY Gasol, opened a box and got DPOTY Noah, and opened a pack and got squat.

Frankly, so many cards are being pulled and dumped, it's better to just buy Golds on the AH. Only reason to buy boxes is to play Amethyst Lottery...and despite all the nice anecdotal lucky draws, we know the pack odds, overall, are terrible.
Just opened 1 more box, nothing.. these packs don't like me, 25 packs and not 1 dpoy. Not going to open another pack/box of anything for awhile that was so discouraging.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:55 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
Yes but after double checking I didn't get Kawhi either(plus Rodman). That's pretty crappy to not get a single amethyst after that many boxes though. I got a lot of multiple ones of the gold players but you can't give those away at the moment.
I don't think Kawhi or Rodman are in packs this week.

I don't see any of them on the Xbox One market, while there are tons of every other card, even the Amethysts.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:33 PM   #64
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Just at a glance of the players released that aren't Amethyst who looks the nicest, Wallace Maybe and Gasol? I wonder how Sidney is?

Motumbo is super slow Noah not much offense. I like Wallaces speed and Gasol has post game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »