Home

Rockets T-Mac

This is a discussion on Rockets T-Mac within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rockets T-Mac

I picked him up last night for 120k. Loved his Onyx last year and enjoyed his Raptors card this year and I must say this man is just too good in this game. I don't normally play RTTP because of the disconnect thing that happens frequently. I managed to play three games and what a beast! He dominated everyone and I wasn't even trying to give him the ball. He was always at the right spot and making plays for his teammates. He's a must get for 3 gold restricted seeds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2016, 02:29 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Rockets T-Mac

sniped him this morn for 80k. I was targeting him because now I have every player I actually wanted for my current lineups.

I really needed to have lockdown defenders but wanted a great scorer and T-Mac has to be the best gold scorer there is in the game besides Melo. T-Mac is way better defender though. I was concerned on how his defense would be but he looks pretty darn solid. 82 lateral quickness and defensive anchor badge are pluses.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Definitely a good pickup. I played three more games this morning with him and he was pretty good on defense. Not stellar, but held his own. I played him at SF because I was using ROTY MJ at shooting guard. He dominated all three games on offense too.

Last edited by Danbuc09; 01-12-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:31 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
Definitely a good pickup. I played three more games this morning with him and he was pretty good on defense. Not stellar, but held his own. I played him at SF because I was using ROTY MJ at shooting guard. He dominated all three games on offense too.
I appreciate the fact that he is a Gold player. Orlando version will be Amethyst or Diamond, so this gives us a chance to get some mileage out of a good T-Mac card. I also have fully badged Raptors version which I mainly used in my Gauntlet lineup.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:19 PM   #5
Pro

How much better is he than the Raptors version? I currently use the 82 overall Tmac off the bench in my main lineup plus he's on my gauntlet roster. Is it worth the upgrade?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2016, 05:30 PM   #6
Rookie

I want him so bad. Trying to sell my badge up curry i picked up a few days ago. His shot is so difficult. If he sells, I'm gonna try and get TMac
Old 01-12-2016, 07:12 PM   #7
QNo
MVP

I'm not surprised that he's great. He was my franchise player in an online league and destroyed everyone. Elite SG, I would guess the best in the game right now.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
How much better is he than the Raptors version? I currently use the 82 overall Tmac off the bench in my main lineup plus he's on my gauntlet roster. Is it worth the upgrade?
No contest. He has the same athleticism minus 4 accelaration, but everything else is far superior. He is much more consistent 98>75 and his mid range game makes a huge difference

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »