Home

NEW Moments including incredible DIAMOND!

This is a discussion on NEW Moments including incredible DIAMOND! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2016, 06:49 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NEW Moments including incredible DIAMOND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I'm glad I already finished The Gauntlet, because it's a real pain to play that mode now with all of these undeserved Diamonds showing up in people's lineups every other game.

There's no way that John Wall and Jimmy Butler should ever have a card rated higher than the all-time greats like Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan.

2K had a good thing going at the start of the season with their "legends" rating scale, but sadly, they've completed thrown that concept out the window in the last month so that they can sell more card packs.
I think they've been duping us for some time now...but with the combination of all the complaints and MT sites they decided to go all out on the money grab. they were inept up until this point...then when they heard it was so bad people were going to Live (a basically free game) they started putting out a ton of "fantasy" cards. I mean think about it....they have released more Moments players in the past week than they had for the entire period the game has been out. Everybody wants Diamonds so now they are just making everybody a Diamond. All this, and my playbook wont stick in RTTP, my controller settings wont save, there are a bunch of Historics with no badges, bad animations, no dunk packages....but they dont have time to fix that because their Christmas wasnt as good as they thought it would be...so they start churning out whatever they can to milk this mode before they start promoting next year's game.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:11 PM   #10
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Are these already in Moments packs?

I didn't see the popup when launching My Team
Old 01-17-2016, 08:20 PM   #11
Rookie

They keep adding diamonds thinking everybody has a million mt for them smh. Only way to get a diamond is to spend money on MT ($250 for a mill for goldah prices) or be a no life and spend 24/7 on the auction and hoping to get a lucky snipe. A normal person who just plays the game has no possible way to get a diamond player or even a decent amethyst card.

They have literally added no NEW ways to earn MT from playing the game since the game came out. All we've gotten is dumb diamonds added to terrible pack odds and challenges for trash silver scrubs like jordan farmer that nobody will use. Wish they would give out challenges or better gauntlet boards to help people that want to get MT from actually playing the game instead of sitting on the auction 24/7 or paying hundreds to GoldAH. i bet if by some miracle i pull a diamond kyrie in a pack, i could literally sell it for 5 mill mt or more which is more then a thousand bucks if i wanted to sell my mt. I literally could pay off all my college fees and have some money leftover for other games.

Last edited by OGSwegz; 01-17-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 07:13 AM   #12
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGSwegz
They keep adding diamonds thinking everybody has a million mt for them smh. Only way to get a diamond is to spend money on MT ($250 for a mill for goldah prices) or be a no life and spend 24/7 on the auction and hoping to get a lucky snipe. A normal person who just plays the game has no possible way to get a diamond player or even a decent amethyst card.

They have literally added no NEW ways to earn MT from playing the game since the game came out. All we've gotten is dumb diamonds added to terrible pack odds and challenges for trash silver scrubs like jordan farmer that nobody will use. Wish they would give out challenges or better gauntlet boards to help people that want to get MT from actually playing the game instead of sitting on the auction 24/7 or paying hundreds to GoldAH. i bet if by some miracle i pull a diamond kyrie in a pack, i could literally sell it for 5 mill mt or more which is more then a thousand bucks if i wanted to sell my mt. I literally could pay off all my college fees and have some money leftover for other games.
by flooding the market with diamonds the prices tend to fall. if you look at diamond jimmy on ps4, he is already at 750k buyout. honestly, the diamonds are becoming the new amethysts pricewise if they keep up the current release pace. so you should be happy to be able to put hands on those shiny cards in foreseeable future instead of nagging all day.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:03 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
by flooding the market with diamonds the prices tend to fall. if you look at diamond jimmy on ps4, he is already at 750k buyout. honestly, the diamonds are becoming the new amethysts pricewise if they keep up the current release pace. so you should be happy to be able to put hands on those shiny cards in foreseeable future instead of nagging all day.
how about stop kissing 2k all day and realize they have given us no new ways to earn mt since the game came out, they could've given us challenges for MT or update reward collections or gauntlet boards but nah none of that, just challenges for a trash silvers like jordan farmer that no one will use, we can't even grind for kareem until april or may.

Also, you acting like i can pull 750k out of my pocket like nothing, normal people that cant spend money or sit on the auction house all day can't even come to close to reaching that amount of mt. Whenever I see 2k releases a diamond, im always saying, dam theres another card i'll never get. Wish they can add some kind of content that involves playing the game instead of always trying to milk money off their terrible packs

Last edited by OGSwegz; 01-18-2016 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:40 AM   #14
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGSwegz
how about stop kissing 2k all day and realize they have given us no new ways to earn mt since the game came out, they could've given us challenges for MT or update reward collections or gauntlet boards but nah none of that, just challenges for a trash silvers like jordan farmer that no one will use, we can't even grind for kareem until april or may.

Also, you acting like i can pull 750k out of my pocket like nothing, normal people that cant spend money or sit on the auction house all day can't even come to close to reaching that amount of mt. Whenever I see 2k releases a diamond, im always saying, dam theres another card i'll never get. Wish they can add some kind of content that involves playing the game instead of always trying to milk money off their terrible packs
if you check other threads you'll realize that i'm the last guy kissing 2K all day. anyway, you seem like you have absolutely no clue about auction house mechanics. you're always complaining about not having 24/7 time for grinding? well neither do I, but I know when I have to buy cards and when I need to flip them. I'd say 4 refreshes on daily basis since day 1 and you're easily in the millions by now. unless you're doing it wrong.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:57 AM   #15
Rookie

There is no way to make a million mt. Sniping is an exploit! Normal player wont have a chance at a diamond only with extreme luck. For a normal player to make 750k they have to sacrifice there collectors levels with is unfair. Free player can finally afford old current ameythst now that the market blew up with is cool. But with all these diamonds playing rttp and gaunlet is wack. I grinded to get all these rewards just to get slapped in the face by love jennings crawford etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 09:15 AM   #16
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum NoVa
There is no way to make a million mt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »