Home

Needs Vs Wants For RTTP Success

This is a discussion on Needs Vs Wants For RTTP Success within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Needs Vs Wants For RTTP Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator122

I will try it out and i will let you guys know how it works out, and if it does not, i will sell Jordan, get a star at the center position, insert Butler into the lineup, and revert for my 4 out 1 in system with Curry - Butler - Leonard - Lebron - AD.

Who do you recommend as my second big man? Should i move AD to center and then start Dirk or maybe get Kirilenko and start him? Or move Lebron to the 4 and start with DPOY Leonard at 3?
Definitely move AD to center. If MT is not a problem, Dynamic Draymond is just so overpowered at the moment at the 4.

So, I used to use Kirilenko at the 4, but moved him to the 3 position and he plays better there IMO.

DPOY Hakeem is too good as well. I was destroyed by a skilled player, I couldn't stop him 1v1.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #34
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi
Definitely move AD to center. If MT is not a problem, Dynamic Draymond is just so overpowered at the moment at the 4.

So, I used to use Kirilenko at the 4, but moved him to the 3 position and he plays better there IMO.

DPOY Hakeem is too good as well. I was destroyed by a skilled player, I couldn't stop him 1v1.

Current Anthony Davis is average at best playing Center. Any elite Center would bully him in the post and in rebounds. I personally think he is to weak from my experiences. If you do decide to play him at Center then do it sparingly. Any smart opponent would catch on to this weakness. I rather play dynamic or moment porzingis at Center instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2016, 04:40 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
Current Anthony Davis is average at best playing Center. Any elite Center would bully him in the post and in rebounds. I personally think he is to weak from my experiences. If you do decide to play him at Center then do it sparingly. Any smart opponent would catch on to this weakness. I rather play dynamic or moment porzingis at Center instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? I have a completely different experience. That's weird. Maybe I just didn't face many players that exploited that. Moments Porzingis is such a fun card to use though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 05:08 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi
Really? I have a completely different experience. That's weird. Maybe I just didn't face many players that exploited that. Moments Porzingis is such a fun card to use though.
not many players work the post like that. its luck of the draw. the one time I faced someone that tried to work the post they had Boogie and I happened to have put DPOY Mutombo in there and he couldn't do anything.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:46 PM   #37
Rookie

DR Draymond on PC is 1 milion MT so yeah...

I did get Porzingis. I just loved playing with him on that Knicks team online and this moments card is very, very good. Great shooting, speed, he is tall, hopefully his strength will not be a problem.

I will start Porzingis and AD at center and maybe try to snipe Kirilenko on thursday while everybody is opening those TBT packs trying to get Kobe.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:53 PM   #38
The Illest Villain

MFDOOMBOT's Arena

OVR: 2

I might stream some MyTeam in the near future. I'll post here when I do. I run two main squads. One is my All-Time Knicks team.

PG Monroe
SG 6th Man JR
SF Melo
PF Moments Three6Latvia
C ROTY Patrick Ewing
Bench ROTY M. Jackson, J. Starks, DPOY Chandler, TBT Lee, D. Debusscher, J. Lucas

@Jermain_Santana
Pro Am Twitter: @RatedSim
Twitch: xDOOMBOTx
Old 01-21-2016, 11:07 AM   #39
Rookie

JohnnyHimrod's Arena

I Went 10-2 In First Seed With

PG: John Wall, Mike Conley
SG: Klay Thompson
SF: Paul George, Chris Mullin
PF: Carmelo Anthony, Draymond Green
C: Demarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan

Rest Were Random Bronze Roster Fillers

I Run A Pace Offense To Spread The Floor, Lot's Of Pick & Rolls/ Post Plays When I Cant Knock Down The 3's But Honestly Only A Few Games Went Down Where I Missed Ton's Of 3's. Small Ball Is Fun Lol..

#Edit...All Current Golds BTW

Last edited by JohnnyHimrod; 01-21-2016 at 11:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »