Home

***Reward Amethyst Bob Cousy Review***

This is a discussion on ***Reward Amethyst Bob Cousy Review*** within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2016, 01:20 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: ***Reward Amethyst Bob Cousy Review***

I used to have him in my Gauntlet lineup and while he was good at defending/playmaking, his shot was the worst for me. I had to stop using him because I just couldn't shoot with him. a couple of games I shot well but that was like 2 out of 10 times. I didn't use him offline either because at the time he didn't have plays. He is great for a free card but I can shoot with Gold Lillard or Melo much better and they have significantly lower ratings than him to be that much better % wise.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:04 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I couldn't shoot consistently with reward Cousy and didn't like his lack of size-up dribbles when I tried him.

I also like reward Kidd's height advantage over Cousy since most people tend to run Westbrook and Wall at point guard online. For some reason, I also shoot a lot better with Kidd.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I couldn't shoot consistently with reward Cousy and didn't like his lack of size-up dribbles when I tried him.

I also like reward Kidd's height advantage over Cousy since most people tend to run Westbrook and Wall at point guard online. For some reason, I also shoot a lot better with Kidd.
Kidd has a tricky release but if you get it down he will hit it. I was never able to get any consistency with Cousy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 06:01 PM   #12
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
Kidd has a tricky release but if you get it down he will hit it. I was never able to get any consistency with Cousy.
Yeah all to each their own I could never get Kidds down. I've been trying to beat this Decade challenge first couple go arounds had Kidd as my backup and could never break through. I put Cousy as my backup and I'm 3-0 so far his plus minus was insane highest on the team in my last two games. He hit the few open shots I took and had some huge steals for me, of course was dropping dimes like crazy can make every pass Kidd's similar but Cousy I feel has the slight edge on playmaking.

I'm actually loving him behind my DR Wall

Last edited by P234thetruth; 01-29-2016 at 06:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »