Home

AllStar Cards

This is a discussion on AllStar Cards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 12:27 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: AllStar Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
For others but I opened over 10 boxes and didn't get a single amethyst. I had to save MT and buy the players I wanted. I ended up with everybody but David Robinson and Dwight Howard. I could buy both of them now but I'm saving up for future things.
same boat. bought a lot of packs. 5% or less were worthless Golds. 95% trash silvers. I barely pulled any Historic. maybe 1%.

the consensus is, the pack odds were higher on 1st day release, then lowered. not sure if its true, but if you believe this then this is the only day you should purchase. with the MT I blew on packs, I should've just saved and got every card I didn't have that was 1000mt or less and I would have Diamond Stockton.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #10
Banned

Enso's Arena

Oh man i need that diamond wade badly

Good work op!
Old 01-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
same boat. bought a lot of packs. 5% or less were worthless Golds. 95% trash silvers. I barely pulled any Historic. maybe 1%.

the consensus is, the pack odds were higher on 1st day release, then lowered. not sure if its true, but if you believe this then this is the only day you should purchase. with the MT I blew on packs, I should've just saved and got every card I didn't have that was 1000mt or less and I would have Diamond Stockton.

Not sure what to believe really but I opened those boxes on the first day. If I hadn't bought the other amethyst cards(DPOTY) then I'd be over 1 million MT at the moment. Once I get around 600k MT I end up spending some of it lol. It is hard to save up until I hit a million because I end up seeing a player I want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 12:43 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
Not sure what to believe really but I opened those boxes on the first day. If I hadn't bought the other amethyst cards(DPOTY) then I'd be over 1 million MT at the moment. Once I get around 600k MT I end up spending some of it lol. It is hard to save up until I hit a million because I end up seeing a player I want.
I am just not happy with packs at all..it just seems like a sham. because I am happy with mostly anything of value but out of opening 200-300k worth of packs I don't recall getting a Microwave badge out of any of them. I think I may have got one Deadeye badge. whoopdie damn doo. If I am opening the highest level packs you should at least be blessing me with a good amount of premium badges.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:47 PM   #13
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enso
Oh man i need that diamond wade badly

Good work op!
haha I tought of you when I first saw that wade... I hope you get one as soon as possible
Old 01-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #14
Banned

Enso's Arena

Just checked 2kmtcentral I don't see these yet
Old 01-27-2016, 01:08 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I am just not happy with packs at all..it just seems like a sham. because I am happy with mostly anything of value but out of opening 200-300k worth of packs I don't recall getting a Microwave badge out of any of them. I think I may have got one Deadeye badge. whoopdie damn doo. If I am opening the highest level packs you should at least be blessing me with a good amount of premium badges.

I opened one of the cheapest packs the other day(1875 VC) and got Kyrie Irving. Which normally isn't a thrill to get but the fact that it was from the cheapest pack and still goes for a good amount of MT was cool. I was mainly talking about the DPOY packs in my other posts in this topic but it also goes back to the opening month the game released as far as pulling an amethyst goes. I've opened a lot of packs/boxes and it is just ridiculous to come up without an amethyst every single time after that time period.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #16
Banned

Enso's Arena

Might be because I'm using a smartphone

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »