Home

AllStar Cards

This is a discussion on AllStar Cards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 01:15 PM   #17
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: AllStar Cards

Hmmm bought some vc this morning to open up some Moments packs think I'll wait now.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9

Damn that Diamond Dwade looks awesome, finally a nice Wade card after last year's ridiculously underrated 93 09' card
Old 01-27-2016, 02:22 PM   #19
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

I need that Wade!!
Old 01-27-2016, 03:39 PM   #20
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

I can't believe the stats on that Magic card. He is the best card in the game. Posting up smaller PGs will create a world of mismatches and chaos.

The two diamonds I absolutely must get no matter what are that Magic card and 96 MJ
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 01-27-2016, 03:57 PM   #21
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
I can't believe the stats on that Magic card. He is the best card in the game. Posting up smaller PGs will create a world of mismatches and chaos.

The two diamonds I absolutely must get no matter what are that Magic card and 96 MJ
Yup, the BM Magic is already crazy, but this card is out of this world. At least John Wall won't be the best PG in 2k16 anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 04:08 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The 1992 All-Star Game was near the end of Magic's career. I'm surprised he's rated so highly.

I guess this means we can expect most of these cards to have made-up fantasy ratings.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:39 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
The 1992 All-Star Game was near the end of Magic's career. I'm surprised he's rated so highly.

I guess this means we can expect most of these cards to have made-up fantasy ratings.

played with him in Gauntlet. he has 90 for both standing and moving 3pt. I think his speed was 98/98 as well. and of course he is 6'9" only thing is he is not a dunker/finisher like Penny or he would be more cheese than he already is.

Clyde Frazier sick too. 75/75 on the 3 ball but he was nailing them for me. and no, thats not due to just low difficulty...because I have quite a few that have much better rating than that I could not hit with. perhaps it was his hot zone or release.

didn't notice a major difference in KD, may have been faster and such but he still has inconsistent shot.

played against that Westbrook and he wasn't missing any 3's so he must have maxed out 3 ball too.

Last edited by synistr; 01-27-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 01-27-2016, 04:51 PM   #24
Pro

I don't like the concept of all-star cards, at least current year all-star cards, because technically the dynamic cards should be the same.

Historic all-star cards are pretty cool, but then again, the historic year cards corresponding with those all stars should be the same overall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »