Home

AllStar Cards

This is a discussion on AllStar Cards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 08:45 PM   #33
Rookie

AmGroot's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: AllStar Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enso
Pc not so master race
At least we don't pay $60 a year to use our own internet. At least we don't have to pay full price for a majority of the games we buy.
Old 01-27-2016, 09:54 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
That game was legendary though. That last 3 pointer he hit was beautiful. I don't mind the Magic All start game card at all to be honest I think he deserves it. If you guys are going to get your panties in a bunch do it over diamond Scola not this card lol.
well the reason there is a Scola card is the reason why I am not upset about this at all. once they crossed the line with all those other Diamonds then it really doesnt matter at that point and Magic should get a fantasy card too. who cares if there will be a lower rated BM version? you cant have Kyrie's that are better than Magic so this was a justifiable card by their standards.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:27 PM   #35
Banned

Enso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmGroot
At least we don't pay $60 a year to use our own internet. At least we don't have to pay full price for a majority of the games we buy.
Lol didn't take long for someone to take the bait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 10:30 PM   #36
Banned

Enso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
well the reason there is a Scola card is the reason why I am not upset about this at all. once they crossed the line with all those other Diamonds then it really doesnt matter at that point and Magic should get a fantasy card too. who cares if there will be a lower rated BM version? you cant have Kyrie's that are better than Magic so this was a justifiable card by their standards.
That's true. I'm with you 100% though they should of stuck to their guns and kept thing realistic. That Diamond TBT Kobe is realistic. Diamond butler for moments? Not really should of been an Amethyst. Same with J.R and Crawford Amethysts would of been more then enough. But let's not beat the same drum some of these all star cards are pretty mental and soon we should have the MVP packs as well.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:47 PM   #37
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9

So should we start selling our cards and anticipate a dip in the market?
Old 01-27-2016, 10:49 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
That's true. I'm with you 100% though they should of stuck to their guns and kept thing realistic. That Diamond TBT Kobe is realistic. Diamond butler for moments? Not really should of been an Amethyst. Same with J.R and Crawford Amethysts would of been more then enough. But let's not beat the same drum some of these all star cards are pretty mental and soon we should have the MVP packs as well.
while the Kobe and others are realistic, it cheapens the cards and the game for a number of reasons, but a big one is animations and shooting release. if you are used to Kobe's release I am sure you would be money with that Diamond but I simply just find some releases to be way more easy and consistent than others. TBH, I would rather have the J.R. and Crawford cards than Kobe because they have better releases and animations while stats have been boosted to a similar level. Doubt if Diamond Nash/Stockton are better than Lawson/Jennings.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:20 AM   #39
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
So should we start selling our cards and anticipate a dip in the market?
That's what people are already doing saw a DPOY Hakeem for 180k a few minutes ago
Old 01-28-2016, 01:05 PM   #40
Rookie

Icon13 More single game performance cards?

When is 2K going to stop the single game cheese cards in this mode? TBT cards based off single game performances, Moment Cards based off single game performances, All Star cards based on single game performances.... when the rest of the players are based off of average season performance. Just use average performance from a single season, these single game cards are dissapointing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »