Home

Shawn Marion TBT

This is a discussion on Shawn Marion TBT within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2016, 12:51 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Shawn Marion TBT

I forgot about Dudley and Frye those are pretty common ones.

So it's basically Barbosa, Marion, and Johnson that are super rare.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:14 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Marion, Barbosa, and Johnson were put in the first set of tbt packs by mistake. It will probably be the end of the year before those cards are commonly available.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2016, 09:27 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
Marion, Barbosa, and Johnson were put in the first set of tbt packs by mistake. It will probably be the end of the year before those cards are commonly available.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
really? this doesnt make sense. I swore it was announced that they would be in their when that pack came out. I saw 2 Joes for 65k this morn and none of the others. when Joe first came out I saw him as low as about 12k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 10:06 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
really? this doesnt make sense. I swore it was announced that they would be in their when that pack came out. I saw 2 Joes for 65k this morn and none of the others. when Joe first came out I saw him as low as about 12k.
I think the pack headliners were Steve Nash, Caron Butler and Ray Allen, but those particular suns players were popping up on the auction block so 2k gave them a subcollection slot. People definitely have them, I managed to get a Barbosa for 1 or 2k at the time. The problem is they haven't been in tbt packs after week 1.
Old 01-29-2016, 03:23 PM   #13
Pro

Just bid 40,800 on him. Probably an impulsive mistake, but we'll see if I win in 2 hours. If someone out bids I don't think I will bid higher.

Edit: Won bid for 40.8k, time to see how he plays.

2nd Edit: Tested Marion in 4 games. It is a tough call between him and AK47 for my backup 4 spot. They are very similar, AK is a better passer but Marion is more athletic and better at rebounding. I think AK has a better shot release, easy to use and high release. But Marion has 16+3 badges vs AK47s 1+3. Tough call, I think the badges make Marion slightly better, but considering AK is worth like 3k and Marion I picked up for 40k.. I think I am going to flip Marion and continue with AK47. Wish AK had proper badges though and not just a copy of his FA card, sad.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/compare/9388/4571

Last edited by Bubba13laze; 01-29-2016 at 10:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »