Home

The MVP collection was updated

This is a discussion on The MVP collection was updated within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2016, 07:40 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
The MVP collection was updated

These were just updated

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/theme/mvp

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 07:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: The MVP collection was updated

2K is like - you get a 3p shot! And you get a 3p shot! Everyone gets a 3p shot! Except you, Bill Russel.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #3
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

Two 2013 LeBron?
Old 01-29-2016, 08:42 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLGWAR
Two 2013 LeBron?
The amethyst one is probably a bug since he has the same stats as the current Lebron.

Btw i really do not like the 98 overall Jordan. I am not going for the reward one since it would take insane amounts of time and money but the only difference between the reward one and the MVP one is that the reward one is a much better 3p shooter, but the MVP one has a 82 3p rating which is still quite good a for a Jordan card (actually it is really weird since Jordan had only 27% from the 3p line. Larry Bird amethyst card has a 78 rating from the 3p line in a season where he shot 25% from the 3p line. Ok, it is not a huge difference in stats but i think Jordan should have had a 79 3p rating then.) since the biggest con in the ROTY and the amethyst one we have now is a bad 3p rating.

So is it really all that grind worth a Jordan card when you can get one from the AH eventually or the packs if you are lucky and the only difference is the 3p rating?
Old 01-29-2016, 09:36 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator122
So is it really all that grind worth a Jordan card when you can get one from the AH eventually or the packs if you are lucky and the only difference is the 3p rating?
This x 1000. If 2k is dropping this Jordan card, then why am I grinding collecting the 6 new availble cards each week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 10:31 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
This x 1000. If 2k is dropping this Jordan card, then why am I grinding collecting the 6 new availble cards each week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I really think its backwards that the reward cards are not the best versions of a card. Also, having collections like MVP with no reward is a huge step back from last year when you could just gather all the players, collect reward then sell the players back.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:13 AM   #7
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I knew this was coming, I already stopped at Dumars in November.
The grind is absolutely not worth it.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:18 AM   #8
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator122
The amethyst one is probably a bug since he has the same stats as the current Lebron.

Btw i really do not like the 98 overall Jordan. I am not going for the reward one since it would take insane amounts of time and money but the only difference between the reward one and the MVP one is that the reward one is a much better 3p shooter, but the MVP one has a 82 3p rating which is still quite good a for a Jordan card (actually it is really weird since Jordan had only 27% from the 3p line. Larry Bird amethyst card has a 78 rating from the 3p line in a season where he shot 25% from the 3p line. Ok, it is not a huge difference in stats but i think Jordan should have had a 79 3p rating then.) since the biggest con in the ROTY and the amethyst one we have now is a bad 3p rating.

Also the MVP one has better athleticism

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »