Home

DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

This is a discussion on DR Buy/Sell Market Advice within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2016, 01:24 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
If anybody deserves an upgrade it's Lillard. Sure, he's got two dope moments cards, but the dynamic needs to be upgraded. He's single handedly winning games night in and night out.
I agree. I have been waiting for him to go Amethyst so I could sell mine but the consistency of DR updates has been disappointing to say the least. They need to rethink Moments cards next year. There is a battle between those and DR cards and DR has been losing for the most part lately. Lowry should've been Amethyst. He's been getting jerked.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:37 PM   #74
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I agree. I have been waiting for him to go Amethyst so I could sell mine but the consistency of DR updates has been disappointing to say the least. They need to rethink Moments cards next year. There is a battle between those and DR cards and DR has been losing for the most part lately. Lowry should've been Amethyst. He's been getting jerked.
The DR lillard prob won't ever get a good value to sell. Too many good pg out there and his amythest moments is already down in price. Those moments cards really destroyed DR and lack of updates hurt it too.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
The DR lillard prob won't ever get a good value to sell. Too many good pg out there and his amythest moments is already down in price. Those moments cards really destroyed DR and lack of updates hurt it too.
it will be good enough for me. I picked him up a couple of weeks ago when he was going for 25k and he is well above that now. just waiting for him to go purple so I can dump him. Lowry too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 03:38 PM   #76
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
it will be good enough for me. I picked him up a couple of weeks ago when he was going for 25k and he is well above that now. just waiting for him to go purple so I can dump him. Lowry too.
You think Wall will get a purple border soon?

I kind of want to dump him as well since his regular is pretty similar.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:47 PM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth

I think he should by the next update. He's playing really good and deserves to get be amythest with Lowry and lillard.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:33 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth

man I dont know. seems like people ask this question every week and there is no point in even guessing or speculating. I couldve told you 2 weeks ago that him, Lillard, and Lowry would be purple, but they just havent made it there yet. I am not sure why. Everyday there's an update I immediately check, only to be disappointed. When these cards go amethyst, sell IMMEDIATELY because you just cant rely on these half-assed updates.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
man I dont know. seems like people ask this question every week and there is no point in even guessing or speculating. I couldve told you 2 weeks ago that him, Lillard, and Lowry would be purple, but they just havent made it there yet. I am not sure why. Everyday there's an update I immediately check, only to be disappointed. When these cards go amethyst, sell IMMEDIATELY because you just cant rely on these half-assed updates.
Wall and Lillard may go back to amethyst but I don't think Lowry will make it there because if he was going to he would have been already, I can't see him playing any better than he has.

In terms of buying DR cards and sitting on them to gain value, I am giving up on that. Now when it comes to flipping I am just looking for under priced cards that I can buy and repost immediately for a quick profit. I am dumping my DR cards now and giving up on the long term stockmarket type waiting scheme. 2k is proven to be just to unpredictable and unreliable in their updates. On top of that, seeing moment cards drop instead of DR upgrades is just disheartening.
Old 03-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #80
Pro

Omg Lowry and Lillard are now amethysts.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/03-03-2016

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »