Home

DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

This is a discussion on DR Buy/Sell Market Advice within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #105
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: DR Buy/Sell Market Advice

being that TBT and FBF was trash this week, there hasnt been a flood of pack openings I dont think....so even though T-Mac isnt very common, the market has risen a bit. I was able to unload my DR RWB for 140k....which is 10k more than what I sniped him for when he was going for 240k. This is great because it puts me in the hunt for another good diamond. People must think RWB will go Diamond but I'd rather have a non-dynamic 95 or better card...so if you have him, unload him while value is good. I didnt use him...he didnt fit my play style and now I have 3 Diamond PG's so he will never see light of day. Pondering about dumping DR Steph since I dont use him either.

Last edited by synistr; 04-03-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 11:32 AM   #106
Pro

well lebron the first 95 rated diamond. Pretty funny he's a diamond because of all the people complaining.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:03 PM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
well lebron the first 95 rated diamond. Pretty funny he's a diamond because of all the people complaining.
Also funny that anyone would want him instead of the TBT Amethyst. Unless one expects him to shoot like he has the last few games, for the rest of the Playoffs and that this is weighted by 2K heavily enough that it greatly increases his shooting stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »