Home

Things You Wish Were Patched

This is a discussion on Things You Wish Were Patched within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2016, 05:36 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Things You Wish Were Patched

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
when your defensive settings are put to tight or deny on offball, make the game understand you want that guy to literally stick to his match up. I hate when I'm doing everything right on defense than my guy leaves a 3pt shooter open in the corner to double in the post.
yeah, +1 for this. but only Deny will keep them there. I haven't had issues with them leaving when set to Deny. any other setting and they will likely go help....especially if they have low IQ. guys like Kawhi are supposed to stay if its a deadly shooter but I hear people saying even he leaves his man.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:45 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
turbo should be burst meter and should take more stamina hit. I played someone the other day and they played their starters the entire first 3 quarters...and they were hanging with me despite me making numerous subs and having Bruiser on several of my players. turbo/stamina is casual friendly...doubt they change it this year.
Finished catching up on the solo challenges for the weekly. Won every game with the same starting 5, never needing to sub. Just Using my timeouts to regain stamina. Running Jordan, T-mac, Vince Carter, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard in transition...

they didn't really fix or scale the need for subs properly for 6 minute q's .
Old 02-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #11
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum NoVa
The glitch where your sf is matched up with the pg on defense
That's not a glitch but the ACE (Adaptive Coaching Engine) at work. I turn it of first thing before every game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 06:22 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6_Foul_Out
Won every game with the same starting 5, never needing to sub.
Sadly stamina and fatigue play no role in myteam. Every player has Captain America's Super Soldier Serum.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:08 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
Sadly stamina and fatigue play no role in myteam. Every player has Captain America's Super Soldier Serum.
I think "no role" is an overstatement, though I get and agree with the main point that fatigue can be much less relevant than it should be.

One can get around subbing players through a combination of: using time outs specifically for replenishing Energy in the most judicious way possible, and players getting hot compensating for fatigue.

Another thing is that decrease in Energy has a lot to do with certain actions a player might perform during play, not necessarily time spent on the court. If you basically force offense to funnel through one guy dominating the ball, you'll notice that, while he loses a lot of energy quickly, the rest of the team stays extremely fresh, comparatively.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:35 PM   #14
Pro

Going into RTTP playoff games with an unfamiliar playbook...

I even sold all my playbooks except the one I use and it's still happening.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:35 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Another thing is that decrease in Energy has a lot to do with certain actions a player might perform during play, not necessarily time spent on the court. If you basically force offense to funnel through one guy dominating the ball, you'll notice that, while he loses a lot of energy quickly, the rest of the team stays extremely fresh, comparatively.
Its really not an overstatement. In the 100 or so games that I've played of RTTP, not once has energy or fatigue been a factor in the 4th quarter. Guys should also get tired playing defense. Most users turbo from end to end to contest shots with no consequence. Most players don't have teams assembled to run the 7 sec or less offense and yet everyone does. Chase down blocks (that never result in a defensive foul btw) are possible every single fast break. Turbo lunged jumps have no consequence. Players that sit on the bench for long periods of time can come in a game and catch a rhythm. These should be factors as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 07:39 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
That's not a glitch but the ACE (Adaptive Coaching Engine) at work. I turn it of first thing before every game.
Thanks bro

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »