Home

Nba 2K17 Myteam wishlist

This is a discussion on Nba 2K17 Myteam wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2016, 12:31 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Nba 2K17 Myteam wishlist

Replace rttp with a leader board system. Currently the rttp system does not give incentives to those who gave completed rttp. It would be better to see a record of all your wins and losses. If they are going to keep the rttp format at least give us a leaderboard to see where we rank in the community.

Give us two rttp. One with restrictions and one without any restrictions from the start. This would satisfy the people who love restricted seeds and also increase the value of silver and gold players.

leaderboards would make this mode more of an endless sandbox. Give people rewards for reaching a certain amount of wins.

What are some ideas you would like implemented into myteam?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Nba 2K17 Myteam wishlist

OVR rankings across all MT modes makes it an endless sandbox as well and keeps the market balanced and raises values/usage of some cards. this would counter the tier/colors.

Last year Mo Cheeks was a very good silver card and held high value for a while because of this. this year he was a worthless gold that nobody would put in any of their lineups. He would get more burn if there were an OVR rating.

Rewards need to be unique. Either it needs to be the only version of that card or the best version. Better reward players are needed.

RTTP should be more rewarding as far as MT is concerned.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

-Release more of the great historic players on day 1. The time between the release of the game and when there are a considerable amount of legends and special editions on the market is to long for them to only the few 90 plus overall current players be the only amethyst out for months on the market.

-Some type of regular game mode apart from RttP. Preferably something where I could actually use the silver and low end gold players. My suggestion would be a mode where you get random restrictions before the game such as only 2 amethyst/3 gold and you have 1 or 2 minutes to create a line up to fit those parameters.

-My personal stats for players on and offline. I should be able to see the horrible percentage I shot from 3pt with Steph Curry

-Ability to change settings like mins and difficulty in play with friends which is long overdue

-Give something to the people who still play RttP after they beat it. At least like 5kMT for each time I run through the 1st would be nice. More rewards MT in all areas of the game really. If they were going to take MT away for team collections because of the exploit then put the MT rewards in areas that isn't easy to get over and over again, don't just take it out completely.

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing

Last edited by Syco_G; 02-10-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:52 PM   #4
Rookie

Take dynamic cards out and create a team of the week. (I love dynamic cards, but if we had all stars like last year, they'd loose all value)

Have the ability to play challenges in different difficulties and adjust the rewards according to the difficulty.

MT reward for each and every time finishes a seed in RTTP. MT reward varies according to how well you performed.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:32 PM   #5
Pro

- Overall restrictions for seeds instead of colour tier. Also, instead of being forced into a certain seed, once we beat a seed we can play it again without intentionally getting demoted. Put leaderboards for each seed, so somebody can become the best with the 80 overall lineup.

- All current and historic players released day 1.

- Instead of dynamic/moment cards, give us a weekly group of players who are doing well, like the team of the week cards in fifa.

- Be consistent with the ratings scale. Don't have some cards realistic while others have inflated stats. Make it sim attributes across the board.

- Reward cards need more value. They should be significantly better than other cards of the same player.

- Trial cards, let us pay 2k MT, 5k MT, or 10k MT (depending on the quality of the player) for a card with 5/10 contracts on it of somebody we are considering buying from the auction house. This saves us buying and selling the player for a loss if we don't like them. Also it could be used for things like those challenges that require Lebron and 6 players from the heat, so we don't have to buy all those guys to play a challenge then sell them for a loss. Trial cards cannot be used online or in RTTP.

- More MT reward for game play. Every 100 games we play our MT from each game should go up. This will allow and encourage people to earn more and build up their team from actual gaming opposed to buying and selling on the AH.

- Price ranges for cards in the AH. Control the market, based on a cards ratings they can't be sold for less than X and can't be sold for more than Y.

- AH timer increases by 30 seconds whenever somebody bids and the card is in it's last minute on the AH. This will allow for bidding wars and the person willing to pay the most/has the most MT to win the card, instead of having people wait for the last second to place their bid and rob the card from someone else.

- Make the contract prices cheaper

- Let us store more than 10 contracts/badges/shoes in our binder, don't force us to sell/use when we have 10.

- Scrap the collection system. Stop forcing us to collect 2700 cards when the average person may not play with more than 100 of them. There are too many challenges that require us to have large collections of cards. Also, when packs are opened the contents are fed right into our collection binders. Let us quick sell our cards or put them into the AH straight from the pack opening instead of forcing us to go through our collection every time.

- Let us put a max bid for an item on AH, similar to what ebay does. Let's say Allen Iverson is current bid on the AH at 70k. I am willing to pay as high as 115k for him, but if nobody else bids I shouldn't have to bid 115k. Let me bid 75k with a 115k cap, that way I can leave and do something else instead of sitting and watching the auction. If somebody else bids 80k, my bid will automatically go to 85k, etc, until it reaches 115k, then if I get outbid I won't bid automatically anymore.

- Fix bugs quicker, months into the game 0-0 losses and playbooks not loading are unacceptable.

- Let us customize playbooks, taking plays from various teams and mixing them into 1 with all our chosen plays.

- All badges should be correct. It is unacceptable for 85 gold Nash to have better badges then 96 diamond Nash. There are many examples like this.

- Keep track of player and team statistics.

- Allow us to improve our players after using them a certain amount of games. Maybe every 10 games we use a player we get 1 attribute upgrade that we can apply to any of their stats. Or if that complicates too much for player resale, what if every 10 games we use a player we can upgrade 1 of their badges for free. Often I don't like applying 50k worth of badges to a player who only costs 2k, so this can give me a way to improve that player by using them a lot in games instead of just spending money on them.

There is probably more.. but main points are: get rid of the collection system, allow us to earn more MT through game play, and add some quality of life improvements to save users time and let us focus more on playing the game.

Last edited by Bubba13laze; 02-10-2016 at 07:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 07:37 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
- Overall restrictions for seeds instead of colour tier. Also, instead of being forced into a certain seed, once we beat a seed we can play it again without intentionally getting demoted. Put leaderboards for each seed, so somebody can become the best with the 80 overall lineup.

- All current and historic players released day 1.

- Instead of dynamic/moment cards, give us a weekly group of players who are doing well, like the team of the week cards in fifa.

- Be consistent with the ratings scale. Don't have some cards realistic while others have inflated stats. Make it sim attributes across the board.

- Reward cards need more value. They should be significantly better than other cards of the same player.

- Trial cards, let us pay 2k MT, 5k MT, or 10k MT (depending on the quality of the player) for a card with 5/10 contracts on it of somebody we are considering buying from the auction house. This saves us buying and selling the player for a loss if we don't like them. Also it could be used for things like those challenges that require Lebron and 6 players from the heat, so we don't have to buy all those guys to play a challenge then sell them for a loss.

- More MT reward for game play. Every 100 games we play our MT from each game should go up. This will allow and encourage people to earn more and build up their team from actual gaming opposed to buying and selling on the AH.

- Price ranges for cards in the AH. Control the market, based on a cards ratings they can't be sold for less than X and can't be sold for more than Y.

- AH timer increases by 30 seconds whenever somebody bids and the card is in it's last minute on the AH. This will allow for bidding wars and the person willing to pay the most/has the most MT to win the card, instead of having people wait for the last second to place their bid and rob the card from someone else.

- Make the contract prices cheaper

- Let us store more than 10 contracts/badges/shoes in our binder, don't force us to sell/use when we have 10.

- Scrap the collection system. Stop forcing us to collect 2700 cards when the average person may not play with more than 100 of them. There are too many challenges that require us to have large collections of cards. Also, when packs are opened the contents are fed right into our collection binders. Let us quick sell our cards or put them into the AH straight from the pack opening instead of forcing us to go through our collection every time.

- Let us put a max bid for an item on AH, similar to what ebay does. Let's say Allen Iverson is current bid on the AH at 70k. I am willing to pay as high as 115k for him, but if nobody else bids I shouldn't have to bid 115k. Let me bid 75k with a 115k cap, that way I can leave and do something else instead of sitting and watching the auction. If somebody else bids 80k, my bid will automatically go to 85k, etc, until it reaches 115k, then if I get outbid I won't bid automatically anymore.

- Fix bugs quicker, months into the game 0-0 losses and playbooks not loading are unacceptable.

- Let us customize playbooks, taking plays from various teams and mixing them into 1 with all our chosen plays.

- All badges should be correct. It is unacceptable for 85 gold Nash to have better badges then 96 diamond Nash. There are many examples like this.

- Keep track of player and team statistics.

- Allow us to improve our players after using them a certain amount of games. Maybe every 10 games we use a player we get 1 attribute upgrade that we can apply to any of their stats. Or if that complicates too much for player resale, what if every 10 games we use a player we can upgrade 1 of their badges for free. Often I don't like applying 50k worth of badges to a player who only costs 2k, so this can give me a way to improve that player by using them a lot in games instead of just spending money on them.

There is probably more.. but main points are: get rid of the collection system, allow us to earn more MT through game play, and add some quality of life improvements to save users time and let us focus more on playing the game.
This is the dream... I hope they read this.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:37 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze

The auction house is fine the way it is now. Maybe they should add an 1 hour auction option, but please don't add 30 seconds to the auction each time someone bids in the final seconds.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:48 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
The auction house is fine the way it is now. Maybe they should add an 1 hour auction option, but please don't add 30 seconds to the auction each time someone bids in the final seconds.
I don't understand why you think it's good now. Have you ever seen an auction take place where somebody is willing to pay more but isn't allowed? They say, "going once, going twice, sold to the highest bidder" after everybody goes silent and nobody else bids. They never say, "you have 1 minute and who ever makes the last bid before the timer runs out wins". When there is a bidding war and people are going back and forth, a new bid is NEVER rejected. The way the auction is set up right now makes 0 sense, and people who are willing to bid more should not be denied the opportunity.

The only reason I can see why somebody would want it to stay the same is due to sniping and stealing cards at low prices. People who make profit off of the current flaws. However, a counter to this is that when you are selling your cards you will make more too. Lets say you have a card up for sale and people are bidding on it. You want the most money for your card right?? Well, let the buyers continue bidding and the seller makes more as well.

Everybody wins. The buyer who is willing to pay the most wins, the seller makes more money, and 2k makes more because they get 10% and higher card sales is more juice for the house.

Last edited by Bubba13laze; 02-10-2016 at 10:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »