Home

All Star Packs Released

This is a discussion on All Star Packs Released within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2016, 01:54 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: All Star Packs Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4confused
Bought like 3 boxes and got nothing useful other than quicksells. Bought some individual packs and pulled LeBron, Durant and All Star Chris Paul. Was mad at first but then the individual packs made up for it. Best part was pulling Durant and then CP3 in the following pack.
2nd person here with AS CP3, so looks like he will be the most common card. I probably would dump him quick in this case and buy him back when he becomes cheap for his theme just like the other versions of CP3. Point Guards that aren't speed demons or dunkers have lower value....although his 3pt ratings are killer.

Last edited by synistr; 02-12-2016 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:34 PM   #34
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Thanks again to those people who encouraged me to get rid of John Wall That was the best decision ever. I basically got CP3 for free as a substitute. He probably rises to 96 OVR if you add a +9 mid-range shoe. How good is this card anyway?! 99 mid range with shoe? 95 standing 3pt? wow.

From now on I'm not going to open up more packs. The only "realistic" card I would like to have is Glen Rice, but I can probably just buy him for around 50k in some hours... market is crashing
Old 02-12-2016, 02:35 PM   #35
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Just opened a few packs and pulled a few gold (Butler, Gay, Ibaka) and some low end silvers before I hit on an Amethyst James Harden! Should definitely flip him on the market right?

PSN: dsavbeast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2016, 02:37 PM   #36
Pro

All Star CP is already down to 219k on the PS4. I just wish somebody that doesn't follow the AH closely would get and put up All Star Westbrook for a BIN price.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:44 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
All Star CP is already down to 219k on the PS4. I just wish somebody that doesn't follow the AH closely would get and put up All Star Westbrook for a BIN price.
yeah, told ya...CP3 is gonna be a common Amethyst pull, the price is gonna drop crazy. and its a great card, i would definitely use him but casuals just like guards like Westbrook and Lillard who can dunk and finish in the lane. the shorter/less explosive a player is the cheaper they will be. if someone pulls him I suggest you dump him immediately and buy him back in a few days because he will be much cheaper. Westbrook is a Diamond. don't get your hopes up.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:48 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
Just opened a few packs and pulled a few gold (Butler, Gay, Ibaka) and some low end silvers before I hit on an Amethyst James Harden! Should definitely flip him on the market right?
Market is probably saturated right now and prices will be as low as possible.

Edit: ew. Gonna fix the Sig.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:51 PM   #39
Pro

^I'm not spending any of my MT(up to 1,230,000 now after selling the Hakeem I wasn't really that fond of) unless I find one of the 3 diamonds I want from these packs. Although if Chris Paul hit 100k I'd definitely snag that.

Last edited by 2kplayer099; 02-12-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:57 PM   #40
MVP

I pulled one box this morning and, through 9 packs, just got a bunch of Silvers and misc junk. Last pack had Chris Paul, but Current Chris Paul. Nothing exciting, but at least I'm whole on the box, even with Current CP3 value undoubtedly cratering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »