Home

Old 02-19-2016, 06:41 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
He didn't dunk in gauntlet, challenges and friendly games - so seems like devs messed up once again.
I would have waited a bit longer to sell him. His price will rise next week. The black market Magic probably be the last one released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 07:02 PM   #26
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
I would have waited a bit longer to sell him. His price will rise next week. The black market Magic probably be the last one released.
Probably, but I didn't want to take any risk. You never know what crazy moment diamond pops out of 2K's joke box and suddenly the hype is focused somewhere else. at least I could make a decent profit without even intending to do any. seems legit for me. anyway I'm glad I came to this realization with the magic cards. I hope I can translate that experience in other situations and make better decisions.
Old 02-27-2016, 06:49 PM   #27
Pro

oh man pulled magic. was excited and than saw he doesn't have perimeter lock down 😑. Is he a keeper or should I sell him?
Old 02-27-2016, 07:07 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
oh man pulled magic. was excited and than saw he doesn't have perimeter lock down 😑. Is he a keeper or should I sell him?
Super lucky, congrats. It's up to you but if it were me I would sell but then again I have never used him and I don't know what I am missing.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Super lucky, congrats. It's up to you but if it were me I would sell but then again I have never used him and I don't know what I am missing.
I've only played freestyle with him. getting easy green releases from 3 while his hot zones are all in the post. I'll prob play with him tomorrow online to see how good he is. he seems ridiculously fast for a guy so tall. Sucks I can't play a full game today.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:16 PM   #30
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
oh man pulled magic. was excited and than saw he doesn't have perimeter lock down . Is he a keeper or should I sell him?
I'd sell it next week after the packs are gone.

I didn't want to sell my diamond AD but some of users here convinced me to it. It sold for 2.6 million.

In your case you could sell Magic and probably get the BM version plus another good diamond. Then you could also round out your lineup with some decent amis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2016, 08:23 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaman81
I'd sell it next week after the packs are gone.

I didn't want to sell my diamond AD but some of users here convinced me to it. It sold for 2.6 million.

In your case you could sell Magic and probably get the BM version plus another good diamond. Then you could also round out your lineup with some decent amis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did sell diamond Jr and got a full team. And with allstar mvps so cheap I been picking up some to fill out my team. Magic really makes the team crazy since I bought diamond cousins cheap. But if magic is selling for 3 million, that's no choice but to sell.

Only problem with the black market is I can't access it because I don't have many runes. And I have about 700 cards which I checked already. I don't think the BM magic is possible for me. Also the amount of badges I would need to get to badge him up would be annoying.

The more I think about it, I'm probally gonna keep him. Last year I was so disappointed with ruby magic and now this yr he's just so OP.

Last edited by tt500; 02-27-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 10:15 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 5

Why don't you just add perimeter lock down defender on him?
Magic is hands down the best point guard in the game if you play real basketball or if you play any kind of basketball only. Diamond kyrie is better if you wanna run up the court and take 40 3s a game otherwise it's all Magic. Then again we all have different play styles I guess.

Last edited by Yukk; 02-27-2016 at 10:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »