Home

MyTeam Auction House Down

This is a discussion on MyTeam Auction House Down within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2016, 09:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 MyTeam Auction House Down

Console: PlayStation 4

"There was a problem communicating with the MyTeam auction house server. Please try again soon."

I have been trying for the past 2 hours to search for anything on the auction house to no avail. I can of course post auctions, but that doesn't help much when everyone else can't find them.

This is my prime selling time! My salt is REAL right bout now.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2016, 10:01 PM   #2
Banned

Re: MyTeam Auction House Down

I'd personally rather the AH be broken than the shell of itself that it is when packs are out.

When the AH moves 20 cards at a time every minute or so looking at long pages of cards, it's disgusting that it's so slow.

now that it's broken, they have to address it at least.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:19 PM   #3
Rookie

I agree. I guess this is what's to be expected when you're the only basketball game that's worth playing.

They need to hire some network engineers already. Who's coding the network? Ronnie2K. SMH
Old 02-17-2016, 12:41 AM   #4
Rookie

I've been attempting to search all day and kept getting the same message
Old 02-17-2016, 01:10 AM   #5
Banned

This always goes to show that there's a problem when there's no value to any card other than the ones that are in the unrestricted lineups. (barring of course slight increases in price for the good 3 golds)

No collections, no other use for all the other cards in the game rather than collect them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 01:48 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6_Foul_Out
This always goes to show that there's a problem when there's no value to any card other than the ones that are in the unrestricted lineups. (barring of course slight increases in price for the good 3 golds)

No collections, no other use for all the other cards in the game rather than collect them.
Very very true. Its all about how they can maximize their profits till the next 2k comes and the hype machine restarts again. They know they have an absolute monopoly with this game. No matter what they do (albeit def some good content and updates), they know people will continue to buy and play the game.

I would be so excited if they gave RTTP a salary cap concept like how fantasy sports does. You have to make your best lineup with the money available with the top tier guys costing a lot towards the cap. Cap goes up with each seed and so forth. There would be value for cards at each seed and it would be just so much fun to strategize and make the best lineups for your playstyle. It makes so much sense in my head and if they just figured this out, this mode would absolutely dominate probably all of the sports games out there.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:21 AM   #7
MVP

justlaze's Arena

MyTeam Auction House Down

At least I got my MT back from the Magic Bid... Too bad it didnt crash before anyone else could bid. There could have been crazy snipes due to the server timeout...and some very pissed sellers aswell lol. Imagine Westbrook selling for 1.3
Old 02-17-2016, 04:35 AM   #8
MVP

^^ yes, multiple repercussions when this happens. I lost about 15-20k on unsold auctions. there still could be some snipes depending on when people set their auctions to end and when the AH comes back up. I went ahead and relisted a lot of stuff so when it comes back up, I won't have as much competition.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »