Home

TBT 2/18 - Melo 62

This is a discussion on TBT 2/18 - Melo 62 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2016, 05:49 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: TBT 2/18 - Melo 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Soooo, this isn't regarding Diamond Melo but I used TBT Amethyst Melo in Gauntlet and he was insane.

He's still pretty pricey (225,000+) but he seemed worth it when I was playing with him. I might try to save up and grab him cheaper at or below 200,000 if I can find it.

Anyone have him and like it?
Melo always has great cards in this game. Every Melo card is good...with each one being better with each tier you go up. I don't have him but I am sure that he is one of the very top if not best Amethyst scorers in the game. His Diamond is likely the best offensive card in the game as well. can't say if he is worth the price tag now though with all the All Stars out. you can get 4 players all rated higher than him for the price you would pay for his card. thats something to consider when team building.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:58 AM   #50
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Soooo, this isn't regarding Diamond Melo but I used TBT Amethyst Melo in Gauntlet and he was insane.

He's still pretty pricey (225,000+) but he seemed worth it when I was playing with him. I might try to save up and grab him cheaper at or below 200,000 if I can find it.

Anyone have him and like it?
Amethyst Melo is an excellent card, fantastic offense. Makes one of the best PFs in the game. However, his low defensive IQs are really annoying. He's constantly out of position/misses rotations. If you're okay off-balling and usering him all the time, that doesn't matter. I wasn't, so I sold him. But as synistr said, Melo cards are always incredible. His PD was my starting PF for a large portion of 2k15.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:04 PM   #51
Rookie

mightybao's Arena

I haven't seen a single TBT Melo in the AH on xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 01:58 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybao
I haven't seen a single TBT Melo in the AH on xbox

I haven't seen his diamond card on the PS4 AH yet. So either people are keeping it or it is really really(add a bunch more)rare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »