Home

Current KD vs All Star Gervin vs All Star Barry

This is a discussion on Current KD vs All Star Gervin vs All Star Barry within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2016, 03:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Who has been better for you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2016, 06:11 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Current KD vs All Star Gervin vs All Star Barry

I have not used Gervin, but for me KD is the best offensive card in the game. Can shoot, post up, pass, dribble, drive, play pick n fade as the handler OR the fader.

I use him as stretch PF (with AK47 as back up in case I get abused by some Nowitzki or Davis.)
Old 02-21-2016, 10:29 AM   #3
MVP

justlaze's Arena

KD all the way. Great all-rounder. For me a SF has to be able to get to the hole and throw it down hard, aswell as being capable to shoot.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:06 AM   #4
Rookie

Went with KD. So far so good
Old 02-21-2016, 06:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Saw some people complaining about his shooting. Any truth to it or just kids used to 2k15 patch 4?

Last edited by Ichi; 02-21-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 07:38 PM   #6
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi
Saw some people complaining about his shooting. Any truth to it or just kids used to 2k15 patch 4?
I'm still in the buying/selling gonna update my other thread but curious about this. How's he hitting for you if wide open does he drain? How's he in the corners?
Old 02-21-2016, 07:49 PM   #7
MVP

KD shoots REALLY fast. his shot is different than 2k15. It takes some time to get used to it, but when you do, you will never miss a standing wide open 2 or 3. Just try if you have enough space, to make him land his foot properly.

I have Mullin/Hamilton/and AL Richmond in my team, KD is CERTAINLY better shooter than Mullin which for me was ultimate shooter in 2k15 and in parit with Mitch.
Trust me KD is the ULTIMATE offensive weapon.Just don't put him at SG as I see many people doing. He is a perfect offensive 3 or 4. When played as PF he is even better offensively as very few PF can guard him, but you may face issues in defense so back him upwith a good defensive PF like AK-47
Old 02-26-2016, 03:10 PM   #8
Rookie

noot's Arena

I've only used KD and barry offline, but I can personally say that gervin is amazing for me, doesn't have the 3pt ratings of the other two, but can make 3s when open, he'll make all your mid range jumpers, and he's by far the best finisher of the 3, not to mention his defense is better than KD's, he has post moves, and he can grab boards if your big men aren't the strongest rebounders. Also he's faster than KD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »