Home

Potentially Affordable Kobe

This is a discussion on Potentially Affordable Kobe within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2016, 08:02 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Potentially Affordable Kobe

Hey guys, looking for selling tips. Just pulled Amethyst Vince. Should i put him up now or wait till later in the week to sell? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:32 PM   #58
Pro

I finally got something on the 10th box and it was Diamond Dirk. I'll probably end up selling him though because I have AD at that spot...and it will help for my future plans. I was hoping for Kobe or Melo but eh Dirk was cool as well.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:34 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
I finally got something on the 10th box and it was Diamond Dirk. I'll probably end up selling him though because I have AD at that spot...and it will help for my future plans. I was hoping for Kobe or Melo but eh Dirk was cool as well.
thats a great pull. I would sell him too but not because he isnt a beast of a card though.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:53 PM   #60
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
I need some advice, I've pulled diamond Rondo, keep it, sell it now, hold on to it until the packs expire and sell then?

I need to earn some MT back after all those boxes openings.
Hang onto it. Maybe for a week. 2k did this last year with TBT packs for one day and everyone was getting crazy pulls but the odds were back to normal the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2016, 08:55 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
thats a great pull. I would sell him too but not because he isnt a beast of a card though.

I like him and normally I would keep him(I actually have his gold card on the bench) but I have Diamond Anthony Davis. I usually keep a stacked starting lineup but I like to use some gold and a few amethyst cards off the bench.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 01:34 AM   #62
Pro

Saw everyone posting about crazy pulls today.. just turned on 2k and saw in the auction house an unprecedented amount of diamond TBT cards, thought hey, lets buy a box. First box, crap, all silvers, very discouraging, maybe they dropped the pull rates again?? Thought hey, lets try 1 more box. That's when I saw that diamond glow baby, my first diamond pull!! It was a Rondo. Was hoping it would be a kobe or melo but hey, Rondo is still selling for 600k+

I had plans on picking up that Vince Carter but now that I see diamond Kobes selling for 1.6 and if I sell my Rondo for 600 then I will have enough to pick up Kobe. Can't believe it.
Old 03-11-2016, 01:48 AM   #63
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Do you guys know how long the TBT packs will be up for when are they pulled tomorrow about what time?
Old 03-11-2016, 01:52 AM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Do you guys know how long the TBT packs will be up for when are they pulled tomorrow about what time?
They will probably be pulled tomorrow sometime between 9am-noon EST. That is unless 2k decides to leave them up all weekend like they have done in the past.

Wow, I see diamond Melo's selling for 1.6 also, 2 are even posted for 3 hours with 600k and 100k bids on them. I bet that guy who paid 8mil for his last week feels like a total idiot now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »