Home

Diamond Bill Russell

This is a discussion on Diamond Bill Russell within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2016, 12:01 AM   #1
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Arrow Diamond Bill Russell

His price is dropping fast. There are tons on the AH and it seems like his pull rates are higher. That and the fact that there is little demand for him because he is strictly defense.

He should be about 300k by next week. I want to pick him up because i'm trying to create the ultimate defensive squad.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 12:12 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Bill Russell

I noticed there were like 12 of them in the AH.. He probably has a very high pull rate because I doubt there are that many people opening regular packs with the AS packs still out. It's possible that his pull rate is just high for today then it will slow down. He's a lot better than Kemba Walker so I don't think he will drop below 400k. Then again, if the supply is there then who knows.
Old 02-27-2016, 12:19 AM   #3
Pro

Just picked him up off the bench to give my bench more defense. Dude is a straight up beast, especially with his 84 speed when running. I was gonna get DPOY Howard but Russell is an amazing passer and that quickness helps a lot.

Not to mention on-ball and post defense. Basically defensively this card is ridiculous !!

I wonder if 72 steal can be utilized on other centers.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:04 AM   #4
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukk
Just picked him up off the bench to give my bench more defense. Dude is a straight up beast, especially with his 84 speed when running. I was gonna get DPOY Howard but Russell is an amazing passer and that quickness helps a lot.

Not to mention on-ball and post defense. Basically defensively this card is ridiculous !!

Ughh I really want him but I know his price will drop some more so im trying to wait. I played with him in Play Now Online and he dropped 28 for me. Finishes everything under the rim and defense is top notch.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 02-27-2016, 01:06 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukk

Do you have an unlimited source of MT?? Seems like you have everybody. How is his speed running the PnR compared to Dwight? Bill's 94 pass perception 98 reaction time look deadly, bout the same as Hakeem.

Last edited by Bubba13laze; 02-27-2016 at 01:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 01:22 AM   #6
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Do you have an unlimited source of MT?? Seems like you have everybody. How is his speed running the PnR compared to Dwight? Bill's 94 pass perception 98 reaction time look deadly, bout the same as Hakeem.
He's most likely buying mt, how much he going for right now?
Old 02-27-2016, 01:28 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
He's most likely buying mt, how much he going for right now?
He's already as low as 500k on ps4, that is shocking for a diamond on release day. I just compared the stats and although Bill is a better rebounder and more athletic than Hakeem, they are pretty equivalent on defense minus lateral quickness and Hakeem is a far superior offensive player. I think I would rather have Hakeem than Bill Russell at this point.
Old 02-27-2016, 04:57 AM   #8
MVP

even buying MT is expensive (you need 100 USD for 400K mt or something like that) but to have so much MT to get diamonds for 5 bench minutes is absurd...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »