Home

P4P Best Card

This is a discussion on P4P Best Card within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2016, 08:12 PM   #33
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Question Re: P4P Best Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Oh, so...the command/sequence can only be done by Hakeem?
Really? I thought he was talking about double tapping square not home to check right now. That'd be sick if he had a move/animation exclusive to him.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:51 PM   #34
QNo
MVP

Re: P4P Best Card

I'm pretty sure it's double-tapping the shot button (X), not the lob-pass button (Y).
Old 03-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

You guys have listed some great players, but for pure value, I like Current Kawhi. I picked him for about 5500 MT and he's a beast. He's a lockdown defender, runs the floor very well, he can hit the open 3, and he's a great finisher at the rim. I'm sure DR Kawhi is a lot better because of the 3-point rating, but he's also 225K MT. I play my Current Kawhi with 4 amethysts and Kawhi is my top scorer over half the time.

I'm also a fan of DPOY Ben Wallace for around 12K MT. He's not going to do anything on offense in a half court set, but he runs the floor very well (79 speed) and is a good finisher on the break. More importantly he's a fantastic rebounder (98 def reb) and great defender (98 low post, 96 on ball, 94 block, 98 contest, 98 help, 97 pnr). If he's surrounded by good offense players, he's a great asset to a team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2016, 04:46 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

definitely gold Tmac. A must have all round gold player that can facilitate an offense in a roster especially given restrictions which prevent you from using amethyst
Old 03-02-2016, 07:04 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
I'm pretty sure it's double-tapping the shot button (X), not the lob-pass button (Y).
this is correct, apologies, got my buttons mixed up. its the X button (same as spin layup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Really? I thought he was talking about double tapping square not home to check right now. That'd be sick if he had a move/animation exclusive to him.

yes, that move is exclusive to him that I know of because he did it in real life, not sure of another card having it. he fakes like he is going to do a post spin then brings it back in the opposite direction.

Last edited by synistr; 03-02-2016 at 07:07 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:30 AM   #38
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
this is correct, apologies, got my buttons mixed up. its the X button (same as spin layup)

yes, that move is exclusive to him that I know of because he did it in real life, not sure of another card having it. he fakes like he is going to do a post spin then brings it back in the opposite direction.
Found a tutorial, pretty dope:

Old 03-02-2016, 09:58 AM   #39
MVP

Pay for Value, has to be Current John Wall for me... He goes for 3k or something, has amazing playmaking stats, he is explosive after dribble, hits Free throws and wide open shots plus contested lay-ups and fast breaks and can defend against almost all PG. I had issues only when he is facing Lillard probably due to Lillard's strength.

I have tried Westbrook, AS Paul, Isiah, Kyrie, etc but I didn't find any of the rest better than Wall.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:08 PM   #40
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Found a tutorial, pretty dope:

Wow thats awesome it is his own animation synistr u bad man for pointing out this gem and Q for finding it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »