Home

P4P Best Card

This is a discussion on P4P Best Card within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2016, 04:25 AM   #49
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: P4P Best Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
it's a perfect example for this lovehate releation ship with 2K. there are days you being mad about the sloppy work within myteam and then you have days realizing hakeem has a signature move and you want to practice it till perfection all day long
I'm still getting the bump animation and travel at times just because I insist on pump faking and pivoting around so many times because it's fun lol
Old 03-03-2016, 01:27 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 17
P4P Best Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
it's a perfect example for this lovehate relationship with 2K. there are days you being mad about the sloppy work within myteam and then you have days realizing hakeem has a signature move and you want to practice it till perfection all day long

Gameplay Devs deserve a lot of credit. Gameplay is deep and there's a ton of moves. It definitely rewarding putting the time in a learning mastering these moves.

Now the game mode producer, that's a different story. 2k have a lot of game mode but none of them are great. This is MT 4th year and they still can't get together.

You can get the same animation out of the post shimmy with Hakeem. Its deadly, he can finish with the post fade or go into an up n under.

To post shimmy hold turbo and push the shot stick away from the hoop while posting up.

Last edited by Scramz718; 03-03-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:59 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Gameplay Devs deserve a lot of credit. Gameplay is deep and there's a ton of move. It definitely rewarding putting the time in a learning mastering these moves.

Now the game mode producer, that's a different story. 2k have a lot of game mode but none of them are great. This is MY 4th year and they still can't get together.

You can get the same animation out of the post shimmy with Hakeem. Its deadly, he can finish with the post fade or go into an up n under.

To post shimmy hold turbo and push the shot stick away from the hoop while posting up.
yeah, I use the shimmy sometimes too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2016, 10:28 PM   #52
MVP

I think the shimmy fadeaway is a move that everyone can do, yeah? Not exclusive to Hakeem or any particular set of players.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:07 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
I think the shimmy fadeaway is a move that everyone can do, yeah? Not exclusive to Hakeem or any particular set of players.
yeah, everyone can do the shimmy but I think he meant you can do the shake out of the shimmy.

also, T-Mac signature behind the back turnaround can be done in the game, though its not credited or exclusive to him. if you hold RT and do half-circle clockwise he enters the post goes behind the back, then from there you can pull back on the stick for fadeaway. I wouldnt say its meant to be a sig but its cool you can do it and is effective with a guy like T-Mac who has good Ball Control/Post Fade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »