Home

diamond tracy mcgrady coming out?

This is a discussion on diamond tracy mcgrady coming out? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: diamond tracy mcgrady coming out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGSwegz
Knowing 2k, they will nerf the pack odds big time 99% guaranteed, don't be suprised if you only see 2-3 tmacs up today if he does come out
i also think they might do this
if they don't nerf the odds i honestly think he is gonna drop to around 400-500k on xbox1
Old 03-04-2016, 11:28 AM   #10
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGSwegz
Knowing 2k, they will nerf the pack odds big time 99% guaranteed, don't be suprised if you only see 2-3 tmacs up today if he does come out
cmon lets try to be optimistic I'm so hyped now...if I see people pulling him I think I go 10 boxes deep today
Old 03-04-2016, 11:31 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
cmon lets try to be optimistic I'm so hyped now...if I see people pulling him I think I go 10 boxes deep today
i don't think you should do that just open 2 boxes if you dont get him in a pack and you probably won't just get him from the auction if you got the mt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 11:37 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
nah bro, you are better than that. dont jump on the packs just yet. you will have a better chance of buying him. I know you have the MT. Packs are hit and miss...but mostly miss. You can snipe players and sell and have him in a few days. If he comes out, just hold out for a couple of days to see how many hit the market and at what price.

also, Bill will be below 200k this weekend. I saw him as low as 218k and I know he was lower than that.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:39 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstrong
i also think they might do this
if they don't nerf the odds i honestly think he is gonna drop to around 400-500k on xbox1
also it depends on how he plays. he could get that low but there has to be a lot of pulls. even then its no guarantee, because if I pulled him I wouldnt sell him...but thats only because this is my "franchise" card.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
also it depends on how he plays. he could get that low but there has to be a lot of pulls. even then its no guarantee, because if I pulled him I wouldnt sell him...but thats only because this is my "franchise" card.
right now i have 440k mt points and i am not gonna open more than 10 packs so my only hope is that he drops to the 400k range and i can see this happening if the pull rate is gonna be the same as bill russell
Old 03-04-2016, 11:46 AM   #15
Pro

I sold my Diamond Lillard yesterday for more than I bought him for but ended up losing around 10k because of the ridiculous tax hit at that level of MT spending. I ended up getting Diamond Anthony Davis(awesome card). My plan is to keep him until we hear about the MVP packs. I want this card too though so if he drops far enough I'll be selling some cards(obviously not the one I just bought) to get him.

Last edited by 2kplayer099; 03-04-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 11:54 AM   #16
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
nah bro, you are better than that. dont jump on the packs just yet. you will have a better chance of buying him. I know you have the MT. Packs are hit and miss...but mostly miss. You can snipe players and sell and have him in a few days. If he comes out, just hold out for a couple of days to see how many hit the market and at what price.

also, Bill will be below 200k this weekend. I saw him as low as 218k and I know he was lower than that.
haha yea I'm probably not going to go all in, but if I see people on Twitch having pulls or t-mac flooding the market just like Bill, I do some boxes just for fun. If I don't get him after some packs I just wait few days until his price went down a bit and then look for snipes. today hypebeasts will pay over a million for sure, but he might go down to 800k on PS4 in some days (depending on the odds though).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »