Home

Where are the cheap packs?

This is a discussion on Where are the cheap packs? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2016, 12:37 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Where are the cheap packs?

I wish they would fix this but it is the weekend. So maybe it will happen Monday. If they decided to remove them for good that would be ridiculous.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:59 AM   #10
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

I can't see the packs either on X1. As a matter of fact I never even saw the FBF packs last Friday. I opened a ticket with 2k support and this is the response I got on Saturday:

I am sorry that you have issues buying the FBF packs. I understand that you want to get your hands on this nice opportunity. Although, I am sorry to announce that you probably missed the chance. Please understand that it can be difficult to manage due to time zones. Don't worry! There should be more promotions coming up and you should be able to grab more awesome content in the near future.

I live in Puerto Rico so I'm currently just 1 hour ahead of Eastern Time because of daylight saving time. I tried opening the packs when I got home around 6PM my time (5PM Eastern). If I'm not mistaken the FBF packs are supposed to last all day correct?
Old 03-07-2016, 08:14 AM   #11
MVP

I don't know bro... I live in Europe. Problem is there are no Cheap Packs (the one with AD on cover at ALL) since saturday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2016, 08:17 AM   #12
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLGWAR
I can't see the packs either on X1. As a matter of fact I never even saw the FBF packs last Friday. I opened a ticket with 2k support and this is the response I got on Saturday:

I am sorry that you have issues buying the FBF packs. I understand that you want to get your hands on this nice opportunity. Although, I am sorry to announce that you probably missed the chance. Please understand that it can be difficult to manage due to time zones. Don't worry! There should be more promotions coming up and you should be able to grab more awesome content in the near future.

I live in Puerto Rico so I'm currently just 1 hour ahead of Eastern Time because of daylight saving time. I tried opening the packs when I got home around 6PM my time (5PM Eastern). If I'm not mistaken the FBF packs are supposed to last all day correct?
There are no FBF packs. FBF cards are simply being added to the regular packs (AD, Harden, Curry on the cover).
Old 03-07-2016, 08:21 AM   #13
Rookie

Are the packs back yet? I thought I remember seeing that one of the packs was only going to be available for a limited time. I thought it was the Harden pack however. Yeah, this is going to mess up the market. Lower end cards will become higher priced. It's going to actually be tough to fill out the roster now. You'll never pull a free agent with the other packs.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:22 AM   #14
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
There are no FBF packs. FBF cards are simply being added to the regular packs (AD, Harden, Curry on the cover).
I know, sorry, I wrote this incorrectly. What I wanted to say was that only the moments and dynamic packs were available for me.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:41 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLGWAR

There are No FBF packs...LMAO

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2016, 09:55 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark987soul
There are No FBF packs...LMAO

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
He just explained what he said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »