Home

who is the best game changer player for 10kish

This is a discussion on who is the best game changer player for 10kish within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2016, 01:18 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: who is the best game changer player for 10kish

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
I like Kawhi at the 3 for your lineup. I'd usually second the Klay/Kawhi duo choice, but for Domination a guy like MJ is more valuable. Kawhi is really good in that mode because his defense allows you to get steals and easy fastbreak dunks.
DPOY Kawhi is a must have if he is less than 10k, but regular works too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Game changer for 10K is certainly Melo
Melo is THE premiere game-changer for less than 10k. First player that came to mind. You have to know how to use him. He has volume shooter but once he gets going he cant be stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
For domination you should pick up Westbrook and Wall. You also should replace Blake with DJ he's a better rim protector and rebounder. Which is super important in domination.
Agree with this as well. I usually like to run Dwight at PF in Domination. I normally ran DJ/Dwight in starting lineup and Whiteside/Drummond 2nd unit. Not suited for online, but for offline killer because they have speed, rebounding, and shot-blocking, which are key to get you over the MT points hump in Domination.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:50 PM   #10
Banned

Dpoy Artest. I rolled my eyes when everyone said to get him. He is a monster. Shuts down bigs. 2handed dunks rarely blockable. Hits the 3ball. In Gauntlet, it's not unusual for me to get a double double w him.

A decently badged pg13 will cause mayhem for your opponents. 3s nailed 5ft past perimeter. Beast driving. The only catch is his Volume Shooter badge. Gotta keep him shooting. shooting. And his def is above average.

Ditch that Moments MJ. Junk. Put klay at 2. Kawhi or pg will suffice at 4.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2016, 04:42 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 17
who is the best game changer player for 10kish

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
Agree with this as well. I usually like to run Dwight at PF in Domination. I normally ran DJ/Dwight in starting lineup and Whiteside/Drummond 2nd unit. Not suited for online, but for offline killer because they have speed, rebounding, and shot-blocking, which are key to get you over the MT points hump in Domination.

Yeah twin towers lineups are great for domination. You control the glass and always have a rim protector.

I ran Drummond/DJ and Porzingis/Whiteside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark987soul
Ditch that Moments MJ. Junk. Put klay at 2. Kawhi or pg will suffice at 4.

Moments MJ is better for domination than Klay. Small ball lineups aren't great for Dom.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 05:49 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Yeah twin towers lineups are great for domination. You control the glass and always have a rim protector.

I ran Drummond/DJ and Porzingis/Whiteside.

Moments MJ is better for domination than Klay. Small ball lineups aren't great for Dom.
Yep, almost the same as me except I had Dwight instead of Porz, Dwight is so athletic. I used them all the way through Regular Domination because I finished that early. I just finished Historic a couple of weeks ago and only lost like 2 games I think. I ran the real Twin Towers through Historic....Hakeem at C and Sampson at PF. They are also my starting frontcourt for Weekly Challenges. My current record is 52-2.

I think Darksoul may be saying Moments MJ is junk if you compare to ROTY. Moments MJ and Devin Booker got me through early levels of reg Dom.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:09 AM   #13
Rookie

didak7's Arena

I'd say Rudy Gay Gold is a very handy player for the domination mode. Lots of fast break dunks and can spot up shoot with decent range. Think he goes from 9-12k usually.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:49 AM   #14
Pro

Just a question what changes would y'all recommend for me with a 30K budget with my lineup being
PG: DPOY Gary Payton/ Current CP3
SG: ROTY Jordan/ Reward Ray Allen/DPOY Moncrief
SF: DPOY Khawi/ Current Melo/ Current KD
PF: TBT 03' Dirk/ Current Lebron/DPOY Artest
C: DPOY Motumbo/DPOY Gasol

Sent from my iPhone with minimal cares for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:11 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Just a question what changes would y'all recommend for me with a 30K budget with my lineup being
PG: DPOY Gary Payton/ Current CP3
SG: ROTY Jordan/ Reward Ray Allen/DPOY Moncrief
SF: DPOY Khawi/ Current Melo/ Current KD
PF: TBT 03' Dirk/ Current Lebron/DPOY Artest
C: DPOY Motumbo/DPOY Gasol

You have a very good lineup already, solid, all around, no holes or anything.. It is tricky to say how you could exponentially better with spending 30k. You're at the point now where likely to make any significant improvements you will need to spend upwards of 100k MT. With that in mind, one guy that I have had a lot of success with this year is the 2010 Chauncey Billups (you could probably pick him up for 15-20k). If you are looking for a little more punch out of your PG spot, he provides excellent inside attacking, mid range and 3pt shooting, as well as great defense, toughness, and strength. You have so many defensive anchors in your starting lineup if you were to put Chauncey in for Payton you would be gaining a better offensive threat, closer badge, and not sacrificing very much defense, if any.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2016, 12:57 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
You have a very good lineup already, solid, all around, no holes or anything.. It is tricky to say how you could exponentially better with spending 30k. You're at the point now where likely to make any significant improvements you will need to spend upwards of 100k MT. With that in mind, one guy that I have had a lot of success with this year is the 2010 Chauncey Billups (you could probably pick him up for 15-20k). If you are looking for a little more punch out of your PG spot, he provides excellent inside attacking, mid range and 3pt shooting, as well as great defense, toughness, and strength. You have so many defensive anchors in your starting lineup if you were to put Chauncey in for Payton you would be gaining a better offensive threat, closer badge, and not sacrificing very much defense, if any.

Thx I forgot to mention that my team struggles a little on offense with guys not named Jordan or KD not being consistent

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »